@dionysos Time to provide your PROOF of your allegations against Cantydes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanTides

Cantides/Cantydes/Jollychica etc.
EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MARKETING GENIUS
Reaction score
TIME TO SHOW PROOF. This has gone on for way too long now. It’s quite despicable what you and your allies are doing. Shame!

You cannot just make blatant false allegations maligning and slandering a competing business.
You have made your bogus vendor list, time to show proof of the accusations against all the businesses you are happy to tell customers to stay away from. You clearly made GREEN a certain set of vendors that are ironically most of the ones from peppy that started false rumors and tried severally to remove Cantydes from peppy platform. I posted proof of that from skye and aminos research from peppys.

What does LIKELY JUST AHEAD OF CANADIAN AUTHORITIES even mean???? My goodness, how low and hateful can you guys go??? Provide the false COA and the sketchy you mentioned. Cantydes is abusive because I responded to one of your group members that was relentlessly trying to ruin my business with lies? I’m supposed to be quiet? You have done everything, took my 2 websites down, took my Facebook group down, actively reporting current website. Lots of back up websites ready. You can keep going on. Yet Business has only increased.
Glad all your discords were nuked as well. 😂that is the real KARMA, you cannot set out to be evil and not get repercussions. Keep maligning other businesses and group buy vendors, keep it up.

All these because I sell tested Chinese KITS at lower prices domestic USA ???? Most buyers thankfully now know how much these peps cost from China and that it is exactly the same thing all USA vendors are selling, Cantydes included. We buy, test, add a label. So simple a caveman could do it🤪

Explain clearly to everyone why exactly you hate Cantydes and spreading lies everywhere from discord to peppys to Facebook to Reddit to this forum. Why????? The kits prices affect your business that much? Then Lower your single vial prices you greedy bunch. Kits are much more reasonable.

I better see the PROOF below this post otherwise you are just a spineless greedy coward trying to defame a business that has done nothing wrong to you.

Attachments

• IMG_7467.jpeg
    IMG_7467.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7466.jpeg
    IMG_7466.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7468.jpeg
    IMG_7468.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7438.jpeg
    IMG_7438.jpeg