Experience with non-QSC Chinese vendors

peteyb786

Research Expert
Reaction score
Hello,
Has anyone here purchased peptides from the other non QSC Chinese vendors in the "Vendor Connection" area of the forum? Specifically, Henan Tengmao Chemical and Dany with Najun (Shanghai) Technology? Dany responded to my Whatsapp, but no response from Henan Tengmao.

If so, what has been your experience with these vendors?

Thanks

Did you order from China or from us?
I've ordered from both. Tirz from US and other peptides from China. China order arrived in about 2 weeks and US in 5 business days. FWIW, I ordered them around the same time as a QSC China order and I am still waiting on the QSC order; fyi, not to complain tho, QSC has been a good vendor.

Last edited:
I've ordered from both. Tirz from US and other peptides from China. China order arrived in about 2 weeks and US in 5 business days. FWIW, I ordered them around the same time as a QSC China order and I am still waiting on the QSC order; fyi, not to complain tho, QSC has been a good vendor.
Cool, so no issues with customs? QSC used to be great but since their break, they’ve been very unresponsive and I’ve seen a lot of unhappy customers

Cool, so no issues with customs? QSC used to be great but since their break, they’ve been very unresponsive and I’ve seen a lot of unhappy customers
I've had no issues with customs to date (knock on wood) from XCE or QSC. Agree about QSC since the break, which is the reason I created this post...

I've had no issues with customs to date (knock on wood) from XCE or QSC. Agree about QSC since the break, which is the reason I created this post...
Their advantage was they didn’t ship directly to you from China. It would first be sent to their US warehouse then redirected. So you never bear the burdance of customs with QSC.

This source- XCE claims special line shipping. I don’t think that’s the same but I’m not sure. Either way, peptides are usually not an issue with customs.

These guys scammed me for like $800 of fake peptides, then the site went down and is a parked "being built in wordpress" placeholder site - the guy referenced in this thread as the contact for xce ghosted me after telling me to send them back for a refund.

Their fake retatrutide made both my wife and I sick enough to need to be seen by the ER individually.

Do NOT recommend.

These guys scammed me for like $800 of fake peptides, then the site went down and is a parked "being built in wordpress" placeholder site - the guy referenced in this thread as the contact for xce ghosted me after telling me to send them back for a refund.

Their fake retatrutide made both my wife and I sick enough to need to be seen by the ER individually.

Do NOT recommend.
Wtf. Sorry to hear that. I'm actually waiting on a reta order from them from a group buy. Will wait for testing before using that kit.

Btw, i see you joined glp1forum today and posted this comment. What's the story behind that?

Do NOT recommend.
Are you talking about QSC or XCE?

Are you talking about QSC or XCE?
Commenter stated XCE and also that XCE'swebsite is no more, which is true.
The comment doesn't make much sense. He states "do NOT recommend" for a seller that is out of business. Plus, the account was created about 10 minutes prior to posting the only comment created by that account to date.

Commenter stated XCE and also that XCE'swebsite is no more, which is true.
The comment doesn't make much sense. He states "do NOT recommend" for a seller that is out of business. Plus, the account was created about 10 minutes prior to posting the only comment created by that account to date.
That’s what I didn’t understand from his post when he said he doesn’t recommend when XCE is out of business.

I signed up now JUST to say how obviously fake 75% of these responses are. It's like people in HK/China don't realize you can 1) look up when they joined 2) google search their old/new phone numbers once their old phone number gets traced to a FAKE website that literally stole pictures of Chen Yong and Zhanwang Biotech and put them on their website as if Americans are too dumb to do a google reverse image search 3) do a basic google search to find people complaining about them on other message forums.

GEEEEEZ!

I signed up now JUST to say how obviously fake 75% of these responses are. It's like people in HK/China don't realize you can 1) look up when they joined 2) google search their old/new phone numbers once their old phone number gets traced to a FAKE website that literally stole pictures of Chen Yong and Zhanwang Biotech and put them on their website as if Americans are too dumb to do a google reverse image search 3) do a basic google search to find people complaining about them on other message forums.

GEEEEEZ!
Yeah. But it’s a source of amusement.

I swear to Xenu I'm going to get around to finishing by guide to sourcing from China, but yeah there's a lot of sales tactics that would make even the sleaziest used car salesmen blush.

The most important thing is for everyone to take anything a sales rep says with a grain of salt, and be prepared to have a deal go bad, it happens to everyone.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back