Experiences with SRY?

AndyPanda

Reaction score
Hello, all! Does anyone have experience ordering from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology Co (SRY)? They appear to have a large catalogue and generous pricing.

They have lots of reps who sell for them under different names . in the past some of them were not great . But everyone got there parsels never heard of a bad product . I use
Srypetidesupplier@proton.me Never had a problem

I ordered thru SRY Lisa, my order is still in transit but is in FedEx hands and in the US. I can't speak to the product itself yet but the ordering process was very smooth and she answers all your questions very quickly. I can update once I receive my tirz and reta.

they are easy to deal with, their product quality is improving too (have jano tests for individual batches), I did order from them in the past and it was OK, smooth and fast transaction + shipping.

I referred a coworker's wife to SRY Lucy a couple of months ago because they offered some products that a lot of the other Chinese don't plus they took Alipay which was about the only way she was going to be able to figure things out.

Suffice it to say, if SRY tells you that they don't have test results for a specific product you can assume they actually do have results but they came back poorly so they don't want to share them. The products received were sent to Jano and came back significantly (30%+) under-filled, although purity was fine. His wife complained but the response was the typical Chinese sales rep "compensation" offer of a discount to place an additional order for more.

I think there are better options out there, but as long as they have a very recent test for what they're selling it's unlikely you'll get totally screwed.

It's also strange (and really annoying) that they seem to have 328 sales reps where the rest of the Chinese usually have 2-3 max. There was also a recent problem on Meso where one of the rep's email address was allegedly hacked/hijacked by a scammer and the whole story seems sketchy.

I referred a coworker's wife to SRY Lucy a couple of months ago because they offered some products that a lot of the other Chinese don't plus they took Alipay which was about the only way she was going to be able to figure things out.

Suffice it to say, if SRY tells you that they don't have test results for a specific product you can assume they actually do have results but they came back poorly so they don't want to share them. The products received were sent to Jano and came back significantly (30%+) under-filled, although purity was fine. His wife complained but the response was the typical Chinese sales rep "compensation" offer of a discount to place an additional order for more.

I think there are better options out there, but as long as they have a very recent test for what they're selling it's unlikely you'll get totally screwed.

It's also strange (and really annoying) that they seem to have 328 sales reps where the rest of the Chinese usually have 2-3 max. There was also a recent problem on Meso where one of the rep's email address was allegedly hacked/hijacked by a scammer and the whole story seems sketchy.
Thank you. That is very useful insight.

addition: They have some dark past, but they are improving, with their testing is more transparent now already. Some members here with bad quality product received refund or compensation without any issues (@Sheldor). However do your own research first, check for example @dionysos vendors list. There are a few more relatively trusted vendors such us AmoPure, GYC etc.

I had issues with them, but we were able to find a fast solution for both sides.
I think they are ok to try, at least you get what you ordered

I placed an order two weeks ago, and my sales representative was SRY Cassie. I received the 20 vials of 30MG Tiz without any issues.

FWIW

I bought some a few moments ago from SRY on their 230 special for 10 bottles of Tirz @ 30MG.

I reviewed the previous hot tempered emails and while it was discouraging. I did decide to give them a shot anyway.

Paid with USDT on ETH. Converted some DOGE I'd bought (Thanks a lot Elon). Now my DOGE bags are lighter... I'll never recover my DOGE losses though. What a shit coin.

That's the game.

FWIW

I bought some a few moments ago from SRY on their 230 special for 10 bottles of Tirz @ 30MG.

I reviewed the previous hot tempered emails and while it was discouraging. I did decide to give them a shot anyway.

Paid with USDT on ETH. Converted some DOGE I'd bought (Thanks a lot Elon). Now my DOGE bags are lighter... I'll never recover my DOGE losses though. What a shit coin.

That's the game.
I’ve never bought from them, but that looks like a great price if it tests well.

I’ve never bought from them, but that looks like a great price if it tests well.

I'm new to this overseas thing myself. So anyone I buy from is new to me.

But yeah, the price is pretty amazing. I didn't read much of any complaints about their product. Only online abusive behavior.

Which I've had my fair share of moments in life that were inexcusable. I figured I might as well overlook the bad behavior. Besides. It wasn't like there was much more to the conversation other than an Introduction. Request to purchase. And payment. Not much room for abuse.

Those forum posts were a turn off though. I don't know why anyone would do that in a business capacity.

I'm new to this overseas thing myself. So anyone I buy from is new to me.

But yeah, the price is pretty amazing. I didn't read much of any complaints about their product. Only online abusive behavior.

Which I've had my fair share of moments in life that were inexcusable. I figured I might as well overlook the bad behavior. Besides. It wasn't like there was much more to the conversation other than an Introduction. Request to purchase. And payment. Not much room for abuse.

Those forum posts were a turn off though. I don't know why anyone would do that in a business capacity.
SRY's abuse is nothing compared to Tracy at QSC, but many still buy from them.
The attitude of the reps has nothing to do with the quality of the product, but it can of course influence your choice of vendor

SRY has the best list of stuff. You can even try individual bottles of oils to see what works. Same thing with the powders, with smaller quantities so you can experiment with different things without breaking the bank.

They let me order thru Alibaba trade assurance with cc or paypal. I'll update when i get my order.
Glad to see you like their products! I have 20 30mg tirz in the freezer from SRY. I just ordered 20 10mg Reta today.

SRY's abuse is nothing compared to Tracy at QSC, but many still buy from them.
The attitude of the reps has nothing to do with the quality of the product, but it can of course influence your choice of vendor
It definitely does affect my choice.
If something goes awry—whether their mistake or their customer’s—and all QSC can offer is ghosting or verbal abuse, I will definitely pay more for even the barest minimum of customer care.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back