Fatigue

About 36 hours after dosing, fatigue sets in so strongly, it’s as if my RS has been roofied.

Is there a fix for this? Electrolytes? Another pep?
I'd love to hear suggestions on this too. For me, the fatigue usually hits around 24hrs. This last pin, I felt it within a few hours and it was intense!

1729342158502.png

Use the large douche attachment for maximum effect.

Last edited:
are you on Tirz?
anyway my combo for energy is: B12+multivitamins with minerals+electrolytes drinks
Yes, Tirz.

I’m reading great things about. Bioboost+. I was hoping that was something I could get for a domestic vendor.

tI don’t find that funny.
it's not meant to be. I used that attachment for years before i realized it was a douche tool. This can all be quite pleasurable, and there are lots of health benefits including reducing the bloat you seem to be so concerned about. The caffeine will give you energy. don't even have to be a coffee drinker.

Last edited:
B12 Sublingual did nothing for my RS. RS was taking before starting Tirz and even tried doubling it. I know it was being absorbed from bloodwork.

Bioboost+ helps and there is a Groupon deal that lets you order from Hallendale for about $50 depending on the offer (price moves around often). You can find the link on reddit.

I found that SS-31(Elamipretide) completely relieved the fatigue in my RS. However, It's only a 10-20 day research period and then wiil replace with MOTS-C. My RS is on day 9.

Yes, Tirz.

I’m reading great things about. Bioboost+. I was hoping that was something I could get for a domestic vendor.
Just a thought, might be worth looking at compounders for that too. I noticed LSH priced better or on par with domestic vendors from what I've seen. Personally going to give B12 (hydroxocobalamin) + mot-c a try. SS-31 looks good too

Bioboost+/lipo-c. I started drinking 2 protein drinks or shakes every day (50-ish grams total). Think the protein is helping more than the bioboost.

I used to have Intense fatigue on Tirz (But it works so good i didnt want to stop it) so i started MIC B12 and LIPO-C shots twice weekly. I do 0.5ml each twice a week and it took care of all my fatigue. And relatively cheap too. Both 20oz vials were like a total of $120 delivered and its like a 4-5 month supply. I have SS-31, MOTS-C and Epitalon on hand but havent started that cycle yet.

I used to have Intense fatigue on Tirz (But it works so good i didnt want to stop it) so i started MIC B12 and LIPO-C shots twice weekly. I do 0.5ml each twice a week and it took care of all my fatigue. And relatively cheap too. Both 20oz vials were like a total of $120 delivered and its like a 4-5 month supply. I have SS-31, MOTS-C and Epitalon on hand but havent started that cycle yet.
Did you get your MIC B12 & Lipo C from Hvy Research?

Where did you get the MIC B12?

Back