GB's that aren't actually GB's - Carry the Torch!

So not to sound dense but Annie who goes under @anniemissfit and has a big telegram channel. I was recommended by another person and they confirmed they are with QYC but I so far only have a QSC telegram where tons of people confirm their sales and testing.

Email: anniemissfit@gmail.com
WhatsApp +852 7074 1685
I saw them mentioned via another person that they were legit but wanted to see if anyone else had experiences?
I only know Annie from GYC company, and this is not her contact
if you mean a different vendor can you please provide full company name for QYC?

So not to sound dense but Annie who goes under @anniemissfit and has a big telegram channel. I was recommended by another person and they confirmed they are with QYC but I so far only have a QSC telegram where tons of people confirm their sales and testing.

Email: anniemissfit@gmail.com
WhatsApp +852 7074 1685
I saw them mentioned via another person that they were legit but wanted to see if anyone else had experiences?
I linked up with Annie via a referral, and have ordered a kit of BPC/TB from her. Communication (through telegram) was prompt and professional, and she provided 3rd party test results supposedly from this batch. Will report back once it arrives in a few days. The person who referred me has ordered Tirz of varying strengths from Annie for months, he and his family are all researching with it and find it effective. No issues to report.

I linked up with Annie via a referral, and have ordered a kit of BPC/TB from her. Communication (through telegram) was prompt and professional, and she provided 3rd party test results supposedly from this batch. Will report back once it arrives in a few days. The person who referred me has ordered Tirz of varying strengths from Annie for months, he and his family are all researching with it and find it effective. No issues to report.
And you didn't ask for the company background?
Just order from anonymous person online?

And you didn't ask for the company background?
Just order from anonymous person online?
I do plan to get it tested before research. I appreciate you making sure Im being responsible, I just didn’t include every detail of my due diligence in my comment here.

Editing / adding to this that the company is Wuhan Innotech. I figured this out with some digging.
That's all we need to know, thanks. It is a less known vendor, but has some reviews and 3rd party tests, the results were not always good, but it is relatively OK -> look around at peppys.
And please keep us updated as we don't have any review about them here.

That's all we need to know, thanks. It is a less known vendor, but has some reviews and 3rd party tests, the results were not always good, but it is relatively OK -> look around at peppys.
And please keep us updated as we don't have any review about them here.
Thank you! That’s partly why I pulled the trigger on a small order, I have good anecdotal reports from a few customers I know but other reviews are mixed. I’m trying out a few vendors for science 🧪

Case in point - I ordered from a QSC promo recently. In the text of the promo, the product prices were listed, and were a bit of a discount off the regular listed price. Below the item list was a list of links to Jano test results. If you look at the wording carefully, there is really no statement that says "you will get a product from the same batch as this test shown here". It's just a list of EXAMPLE test results of the same product, could be from any batch. Makes you THINK these are the tested items, but QSC has made it clear that you get whatever cap color you get. So the tests they post in conjunction with those promos is IMO misleading and should basically just be ignored entirely.

In my case, the listed Jano test result had a cap color shown. When I received my items, the cap color didn't match. A few other people received this item and mentioned that the cap color didn't match the cap color on the test. When questioned about the received item, QSC said that the batch received had never been tested by QSC. A 3rd party person apparently did test the product, it was 'great', but QSC won't release that test result because it was given to them by an individual.

On top of that, people received the same untested item after having purchased it off list (not off promo), and having paid more for it.

So, now there's a bit of confusion. There's no batch number on the packaging for the items I received, no real way to include my items with any other items. There are a FEW people in the Q discords who are interested in joining in a test, but who's to say their items are even the same as mine, since some got the item on promo, and some got it off the list?

At the end of the day, if I'd waited for a real GB that included testing, I'd have a much better assurance that my items were in fact part of a larger batch produced for a group, and then vials randomly selected from that batch and tested by the group wouldn't have to be donate by me. I may not receive my items until after all that happens, but once I get them, I can use them with a reasonable expectation that they are what I paid for.

As it stands, I have several vials of who knows what in my cupboard that I won't use at the moment. Since interest in testing seems low, I'll likely end up just sending in two vials for testing at my own expense. I've never gone through that process, but what the hey, I'll learn all about THAT soon too :)

Promos are definitely NOT GBs, and any vendor calling a promo a GB is being disingenuous. I'm sure I'll buy items off a promo again, and maybe in the near future even, but when I do, I'll factor in the cost of submitting my own vials for testing at my own expense. If I end up saving a few bucks when others want to jump in, great. But I won't plan on it. For an actual GB, I'm much more confident in the testing results that will be produced being attached to the actual items I'm purchasing.

Case in point - I ordered from a QSC promo recently. In the text of the promo, the product prices were listed, and were a bit of a discount off the regular listed price. Below the item list was a list of links to Jano test results. If you look at the wording carefully, there is really no statement that says "you will get a product from the same batch as this test shown here". It's just a list of EXAMPLE test results of the same product, could be from any batch. Makes you THINK these are the tested items, but QSC has made it clear that you get whatever cap color you get. So the tests they post in conjunction with those promos is IMO misleading and should basically just be ignored entirely.

In my case, the listed Jano test result had a cap color shown. When I received my items, the cap color didn't match. A few other people received this item and mentioned that the cap color didn't match the cap color on the test. When questioned about the received item, QSC said that the batch received had never been tested by QSC. A 3rd party person apparently did test the product, it was 'great', but QSC won't release that test result because it was given to them by an individual.

On top of that, people received the same untested item after having purchased it off list (not off promo), and having paid more for it.

So, now there's a bit of confusion. There's no batch number on the packaging for the items I received, no real way to include my items with any other items. There are a FEW people in the Q discords who are interested in joining in a test, but who's to say their items are even the same as mine, since some got the item on promo, and some got it off the list?

At the end of the day, if I'd waited for a real GB that included testing, I'd have a much better assurance that my items were in fact part of a larger batch produced for a group, and then vials randomly selected from that batch and tested by the group wouldn't have to be donate by me. I may not receive my items until after all that happens, but once I get them, I can use them with a reasonable expectation that they are what I paid for.

As it stands, I have several vials of who knows what in my cupboard that I won't use at the moment. Since interest in testing seems low, I'll likely end up just sending in two vials for testing at my own expense. I've never gone through that process, but what the hey, I'll learn all about THAT soon too :)

Promos are definitely NOT GBs, and any vendor calling a promo a GB is being disingenuous. I'm sure I'll buy items off a promo again, and maybe in the near future even, but when I do, I'll factor in the cost of submitting my own vials for testing at my own expense. If I end up saving a few bucks when others want to jump in, great. But I won't plan on it. For an actual GB, I'm much more confident in the testing results that will be produced being attached to the actual items I'm purchasing.
Ya I think their promos are essentially clearance sales. It sucks to think you’re getting a certain tested product. But you have a great attitude about it.

Ya I think their promos are essentially clearance sales. It sucks to think you’re getting a certain tested product. But you have a great attitude about it.
Well really if I'd read things carefully and in the spirit they were written, instead of the spirit I wanted them to be written (because wheee peptides!!), nothing was being hidden from me :) Just part of learning to navigate a different space.

Well really if I'd read things carefully and in the spirit they were written, instead of the spirit I wanted them to be written (because wheee peptides!!), nothing was being hidden from me :) Just part of learning to navigate a different space.
Gunga galunga, gunga gunga galunga…

I am relieved to see that was so well received! I'm a bit of a jabberjaw and sometimes get into TMI territory. I hesitate to say certain things here because there are things that are kind of hush hush. But on the other hand, I know what it was like walking in the door. Also want to protect this precious community. It's worth fighting for. Thanks for all the feedback!
I STILL haven't been invited to a real GB..lol...but I'm sure when a real one comes along I will find my way in..hahahaha

You're being too generous. It's done that way with the very explicit purpose of deceiving people.

Exactly what zpped said. I looked at that promo wording and the COA for a really low priced peptide and realized it was going to be a shit show.

Tracy posted this over on mesorx about cap color.
1725582611398.jpeg

Oh wow, I assumed that if you bought from the QSC group buy you would get something from that tested batch they listed. They also say they will cover testing of 3 shipped vials from the batch. Is that not correct? I just bought into the t30 buy that ended today, so I guess I’ll see what happens.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back