Good Morning!

toasty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a healthcare background and have looked into research in the past, but never moved forward with anything.

I have been on compounded semaglutide for almost a year with some decent weight results. Unfortunately I didn't consider the risk of muscle loss and am now weak as a kitten with no energy 😭 This is on top of my baseline problems with major depression and ADD. Has anyone here dealt with similar issues?

sure!

I went into peps already taking zoloft and vyvanse. I've been on ADD meds for probably 14+ years. I tried coming off them, and I'm worthless.

Zoloft I wish I never started.. Coming off that shit is a nightmare. But as long as I keep taking it.... golden.

Hi everyone, I have a healthcare background and have looked into research in the past, but never moved forward with anything.

I have been on compounded semaglutide for almost a year with some decent weight results. Unfortunately I didn't consider the risk of muscle loss and am now weak as a kitten with no energy 😭 This is on top of my baseline problems with major depression and ADD. Has anyone here dealt with similar issues?
I felt like I was dealing with difficulty retaining muscle mass for a while, definitely! I know some people have talked about similar issues here. Solutions range from increased protein to peptides for muscle retention to weight lifting and more!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bikerchick
Back