Good Morning!

toasty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a healthcare background and have looked into research in the past, but never moved forward with anything.

I have been on compounded semaglutide for almost a year with some decent weight results. Unfortunately I didn't consider the risk of muscle loss and am now weak as a kitten with no energy 😭 This is on top of my baseline problems with major depression and ADD. Has anyone here dealt with similar issues?

sure!

I went into peps already taking zoloft and vyvanse. I've been on ADD meds for probably 14+ years. I tried coming off them, and I'm worthless.

Zoloft I wish I never started.. Coming off that shit is a nightmare. But as long as I keep taking it.... golden.

Hi everyone, I have a healthcare background and have looked into research in the past, but never moved forward with anything.

I have been on compounded semaglutide for almost a year with some decent weight results. Unfortunately I didn't consider the risk of muscle loss and am now weak as a kitten with no energy 😭 This is on top of my baseline problems with major depression and ADD. Has anyone here dealt with similar issues?
I felt like I was dealing with difficulty retaining muscle mass for a while, definitely! I know some people have talked about similar issues here. Solutions range from increased protein to peptides for muscle retention to weight lifting and more!

Back