Great Supplier-highly recommend. Purchased 8 times and each batch tested excellent by MZBiolabs

LizbethinEdmonds

New_Member
Reaction score
This supplier has been really great to work with. Rachel from Hebei Lianfu WhatsApp # 86 131 1152 3023. Invoices through Alibaba which is very convenient for people new to this kind of buying experience. Prices are reasonable for the excellent quality and professionalism. Pretty quick and reliable shipment from China. She's a straight shooter and not to flowery. I paid $260/box for 10mg Tirz. I know Hebei Lianfu sells semaglutide and other peptides as well. Been around for several years which I like also.

Last edited:
This is the first time I've heard of a Rachel from HLFT. Annie is their usual contact for most people. One of the problems with companies that have multiple reps is that not only can their pricing be different, but often if you have an order or customer service issue and contact a different rep than you dealt with you can find yourself ghosted by all of them.

This is the first time I've heard of a Rachel from HLFT. Annie is their usual contact for most people. One of the problems with companies that have multiple reps is that not only can their pricing be different, but often if you have an order or customer service issue and contact a different rep than you dealt with you can find yourself ghosted by all of them.
Annie may be the boss. I have communicated with her before. I didn't realize I contacted Rachel's company when I spoke to Annie. I was quickly corrected and firmly told I was to deal with Rachel only. This all started because I had Hebei name confusion. Both are legit and have great peptides.

Wow! You bought from this vendor 8 times and each batch tested by a 3rd party? Amazing, if true. No disrespect to you, but that is hard to believe for a CN seller. I want to believe it, but I've found these CN sellers dubious at best. Did the products received have batch/lot numbers that matched #s on the MZBiolab tests?

I am also wary of any CN seller from Hebei province. Seems like sellers from Hebei have been popping up quite a bit lately. Different sellers with different company names but similar formatted price lists with varying prices, product pictures taken on the same table, products with matching labels, sold using the same Alibaba account, and identical ship-from address on US-based inventory shipments. This leads a person to think the manufacturer/source is the same. May not be the case for Hebei Lianfu, just providing info I've gathered based on others who bought from Hebei based sellers.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Glad you found a reliable supplier in these uncertain times. I will check them out...

This supplier has been really great to work with. Rachel from Hebei Lianfu WhatsApp # 86 180 3380 1080. Invoices through Alibaba which is very convenient for people new to this kind of buying experience. Prices are reasonable for the excellent quality and professionalism. Pretty quick and reliable shipment from China. She's a straight shooter and not to flowery. I paid $260/box for 10mg Tirz. I know Hebei Lianfu sells semaglutide and other peptides as well. Been around for several years which I like also.
How long does it take from payment to getting tracking to delivery?

This supplier has been really great to work with. Rachel from Hebei Lianfu WhatsApp # 86 180 3380 1080. Invoices through Alibaba which is very convenient for people new to this kind of buying experience. Prices are reasonable for the excellent quality and professionalism. Pretty quick and reliable shipment from China. She's a straight shooter and not to flowery. I paid $260/box for 10mg Tirz. I know Hebei Lianfu sells semaglutide and other peptides as well. Been around for several years which I like also.
What products have you tried from the company? Effective?

What products have you tried from the company? Effective?
I purchased TZ and SG from Annie at HLFT last summer. At that time their 10mg TZ tested at 8.91mg and their 5mg SG tested at 4.88mg. I used the TZ (with appropriate adjustments) and a friend's wife used their SG. Both were perfectly good, but in several subsequent tests since then their products routinely test about 5-10% under-dosed. IMHO for a good price per milligram that's really not a big deal as long as it's accounted for when reconstituting and using, but just something for people to be aware of especially if they're not doing their own testing.

Interesting...
I purchased TZ and SG from Annie at HLFT last summer. At that time their 10mg TZ tested at 8.91mg and their 5mg SG tested at 4.88mg. I used the TZ (with appropriate adjustments) and a friend's wife used their SG. Both were perfectly good, but in several subsequent tests since then their products routinely test about 5-10% under-dosed. IMHO for a good price per milligram that's really not a big deal as long as it's accounted for when reconstituting and using, but just something for people to be aware of especially if they're not doing their own testing.
In the early days there were a lot of more questionable weight issues from most suppliers. But don't you find now that most savvy suppliers know they have to do better for their reputation?

I inquired from Hebei Lianfu thru Alibaba and got someone by the name of Vera. I asked her who was Rachel and she said that’s her colleague. I also asked why her email had a different company name. She said they have 2 different companies. Hebei Oroni Biotech Co.

I inquired from Hebei Lianfu thru Alibaba and got someone by the name of Vera. I asked her who was Rachel and she said that’s her colleague. I also asked why her email had a different company name. She said they have 2 different companies. Hebei Oroni Biotech Co.
Interesting. I didn't know that.

Wow! You bought from this vendor 8 times and each batch tested by a 3rd party? Amazing, if true. No disrespect to you, but that is hard to believe for a CN seller. I want to believe it, but I've found these CN sellers dubious at best. Did the products received have batch/lot numbers that matched #s on the MZBiolab tests?

I am also wary of any CN seller from Hebei province. Seems like sellers from Hebei have been popping up quite a bit lately. Different sellers with different company names but similar formatted price lists with varying prices, product pictures taken on the same table, products with matching labels, sold using the same Alibaba account, and identical ship-from address on US-based inventory shipments. This leads a person to think the manufacturer/source is the same. May not be the case for Hebei Lianfu, just providing info I've gathered based on others who bought from Hebei based sellers.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Glad you found a reliable supplier in these uncertain times. I will check them out...
Hey...I edited/corrected the number above. I am sorry for any confusion. Rachel's number is 86 131 1152 3023

Attachments

• telegram.png
    telegram.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
For what it's worth, I ordered from Annie from hblftech (Lianfu) and had a great experience. Also, although I didn't have the product tested, it's legit. I am on a starting dose and it's good, I can already tell. From payment to delivery to my door was less than 10 days. Probably the same ordering from Rachel.

For what it's worth, I ordered from Annie from hblftech (Lianfu) and had a great experience. Also, although I didn't have the product tested, it's legit. I am on a starting dose and it's good, I can already tell. From payment to delivery to my door was less than 10 days. Probably the same ordering from Rachel.
yes same friend

Back