Greetings from California

gershon

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello there! Greetings from California!
The GLP-1 drugs have really changed my life. I've lost 60ish pounds and kept it off with better diet and exercise. I never really had to go that high on tirzepatide (5mg was fine for me).
I've gone from branded to compounded to the do it yourself tirzepatide without an issue so this forum is great to learn about suppliers, etc.
Also interested to learn about testing and also other agents like 5-amino 1mg, tesofensine, SLU-PP-332 etc.
Cheers

Hello and Welcome! Congrats on the progress! Yes, you will find lots of help here for the other things and plenty of vendors to choose from!

Hello and Welcome! Congrats on the progress! Yes, you will find lots of help here for the other things and plenty of vendors to choose from!
I almost took a job in Charleston at MUSC in the Cancer Center. So there is always a little special place in my heart for that area.

Cheers

-G

Charleston is nice, but it's not Cali, that's for sure! I'll spare you the 20 paragraph rant, lol MUSC is good, for the most part, but if you have school age kids, you made the right choice, without question. SC is a decade behind the rest of the country in many ways.

It's kind of funny in that the year that I interviewed there, the guy that I ended up later working with in biotech was in Saudi Arabia setting up a bone marrow transplant unit. Perhaps had he been there I would be in Charleston? We ended up meeting years later when I ran a leukemia study. His wife had acute myeloid leukemia years ago and ended up getting a bone marrow transplant - hence is very dedicated to leukemia research. They were going to put me at the VA, and not the main hospital, and I was going to be in charge of getting research studies up and running. I can tell you you need a whole team of people to do this and when the administrative support just wasn't there I said, thanks, but no thanks. I played this game already.....

I'm originally from Kentucky so I didn't want to be so far away; however, it has been good being here career-wise.

off to start the day!

-G

Oh my, my bil is a vet and has told us nightmare stories of the VA here, mostly about it being grossly understaffed. People dying while waiting for care. At least they finally moved from the ancient building they used to be in - in the center of crackville. It was originally a Navy hospital, circa 1950.

Back