Guess who’s back? Cantydes of course!

CanTides

Cantides/Cantydes/Jollychica etc.
EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MARKETING GENIUS
Reaction score
Well, well, well. Since the degenerate beggar Milos from fucking Malaysia decided he has not had enough of me. I’m back!
I see you guys have been working hard reporting every single post on a Facebook group I don’t even use😂so jobless. I have many more that my FB reps use. Keep working harder to find them. Don’t you guys have friends, family, children, obligations to attend to? You even had the second e-commerce dead website blocked. Trying to hack one of my other website. Good luck getting through the security. I’m actually flattered that Cantydes is keeping you guys so busy, giving you a headache and sleepiness night. 🥰🥰🥰

Just to remind everyone that I was on my lane minding my business, selling my GRAY market peptides, not bothering anybody and the CABAL decided I am a big fucking problem all because I posted my business on PEPPYS. I had no idea it was ran “sponsored” by a group of ruthless greedy peptide sellers( they label them The Best Practices PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS on peppys)😂😂😂 I thought it was a harmless peptide community and sellers were welcome. I quickly discovered on the first day that I was most definitely not welcome. Instant regret. When they accepted me, they weren’t expecting a USA vendor to have the audacity, the nerve, the effrontery to have such LOW PRICES on peptide KITS while they were selling single vials even higher than some of my KIT(10 vials) prices. It will definitely going to hurt their bottom line. They ATTACKED, oh boy did they attack, They rushed to my inbox both saying exactly the same thing, oh your product is not sterile , oh your supplier failed this and that test. Oh your peptides are not tested, oh it so dangerous. Mind you NONE of them know my supplier.
They went to peppy, got the post DELETED TWICE not even up to 1 hour I posted . I sent email to peppy after the first deletion asking why my post was deleted, she said my products failed sterility( exactly what amino and Skye lied about) I asked what is the PROOF of that? Told her my product was tested and reminded her that there are many sellers on peppy that have NO 3rd party TEST whatsoever which includes all the Chinese vendors and lots of USA vendors. She said it really shouldn’t have been deleted. Peppy put the post back up.
Oh then they started posting awful comments under it, name calling, they posted HUNDREDS of red flag in comments. My goodness, I was shocked, amused and bewildered. What is this? How ? Over selling of peptides? They went went crazy. Then the post got deleted AGAIN😩 I went back to peppy. Why? Said she wasn’t the one deleting it, she would look into it. She put the post back up again.

Then along came the Almighty ZHippopotamus to peppys. (same day of my post) they must have had a meeting amongst themselves after peppy told them to leave the post alone. He made a long ass winded post about new sellers selling CHEAP unsterile products. It was a long essay about no one should buy from them blah blah blah. Called me all kind of names as usual, money grabbing etc, I will look for his peppy post and post it here cos I saved it then, can’t find it on peppys, he must have deleted it.

To be continued. All of these drama over fucking GRAY MARKET PEPTIDES

1722779791789.png

To those that will think Facebook randomly deleted my peptide group. Very wrong, every single post was reported by jobless dimwits since the first week I posted on peppys until Facebook removed due to the amount of reports. Before peppys, I had the group for months, not a single report! Also the website, same thing , first week on peppys, website was blocked. This week again after posting, another website was blocked😂😂😂😂😂They are big MAD at Cantydes audacity not to be greedy and selling peptide for what they should be sold for. My prices are even way to high and I plan on even decreasing it as my suppliers are giving me even better deals as my MOQ increases. Choke on that fools!
There are thousands of peptides groups on Facebook doing exact same thing, selling peptides, no one bothers them because they DID NOT COME TO PEPPYS. They should have warned me hahaha. Everybody and their mama sells weight loss peptides on Facebook and instagram mostly UNTESTED and they are SELLING OUT because people need these peptides. Hundreds of scammers on Facebook yet Cantydes is ZippIDIOTs ONLY problem and purpose in life.

ZippIDIOT why don’t you head over to facebook and start catching peptide scammers? Since you made yourself the peptide police, the peptide vigilante, the watch dog. Thousands are getting scammed because they are desperate for peps. You are not doing your job. You are useless at it actually.

SHOW ME THE SCAM Cantydes committed. I have asked these a thousand times not that I’m beginning to sound like a broken record. SHOW ME THE PROOF OF THE SCAM. You boldly labelled me a scammer. Explain the scam, bring up one customer that did not receive their kit from me, product did not work, product failed test, something, anything… just show a damn proof you BASTARD waste of sperm, your mother should have done the needful before it was too late. She must be so disappointed in herself for unleashing such a mean, vindictive, arrogant, condescending, haughty , holier than thou, lying piece of shit on the world. An embarrassment. Hopefully you don’t reproduce so we spare the world of your like.

Again SHOW EVERYONE THE SCAM. Why can’t you show the scam you were so quick and eager to label me with. BASTARD

Attachments

• IMG_6533.jpeg
    IMG_6533.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6531.jpeg
    IMG_6531.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6523.jpeg
    IMG_6523.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6525.jpeg
    IMG_6525.jpeg
    698.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_6527.jpeg
    IMG_6527.jpeg
    467.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6532.jpeg
    IMG_6532.jpeg
    439.6 KB · Views: 101
The only ANSWER everyone is waiting for is the SCAM Cantydes has perpetuated. Keep posting irrelevant shit. Can you not post the scam. Jesus fucking Christ. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. Times is going. POST THE SCAM now you morbidly obese scoundrel.
I took time to look though your posts on discord. My God. Never seen anyone so fucking annoying and huppity. Must be something in the QUEBEC waters. Whoever raised you should be ashamed of themselves. Always combative, always arguing, always talking down on other, false sense of grandiose. You need help and you need it RIGHT NOW. Depression and Anger against everyone is real, because no normal person behaves like you. Choose your victims wisely next time. You cannot bully or intimidate me. My BRONX/ TORONTO blood can’t take that shit. At this point you should only be GLAD that this is not real life and I don’t know you and that this is not about my real business and not over fucking peptides, we won’t be having this keyboard exchange. You can best believe that.

A glance at ALL the names you have called Cantydes prior to me starting with you. I warned you multiple times, your defamations are not correct, you are maligning my business. I gave you a chance to LEAVE ME ALONE. But it seems you could only get a boner at the thought of Cantydes probably when you found out I was female. You just couldn’t just stop self. Your reckless lack of self control is what got you morbidly obese in the first fucking place! Yes it’s on your discord how fat you were before Tirzepatide. Useless glutton.

You have called me all these namesRIP WITHOUT A SINGLE PROOF. The proof is in the pudding, all your posts are still up for all to see. You CAME FOR ME and business unprovoked.

1. SCAMMER
2. SKETCHY
3. SMARMY, DIRTY
4. THIEVE
5. SCUMBAG
6. LIAR
7. DISREPUTABLE
8. FULL OF SHIT
9. SELLING CLEARANCE PRODUCTS
10. RIPPING OFF PEOPLE
11. NOT TO BE TRUSTED
12. NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED
13. ENDANGERING SAFETY OF “COMMUNITY”
14. SELLING UNTESTED PRODUCTS
15. SELLING RANDOM SHIT
26. WARN PEOPLE ABOUT HER
27. MADE A FIRST BAD IMPRESSION TO ALMIGHTY LORD ZIPPIDIOT

For fuck sake, there’s absolutely something wrong with you. Like Dahmer vibes. Pretty scary.
All these from Cantydes making one fucking post on PEPPYS. one fucking post selling lower priced peptides.

Even if I were buying and selling UNTESTED Chinese products, Group buy products, peptide discord products. Do you have any fucking right to talk to anyone this way and malign that business especially another seller like you? They say I’m crazy now but ZippIDIOT was not crazy when he was calling me all these names and I was quiet, literally begging him to stop??? Fuck all of you greedy bastard peppy vetted sellers. Fuck you. You can all kiss my fucking ass. Keep choking on your bile and hate.

You are still hustling selling single vials, I have been doing KITS. Moving on to TRAYS. PEASANTS. You are not on my level! I made some big time clients and resellers under me. They can see this, they understand why I have to do this. It’s a matter of principle now. Stop the BULLYING. It should be a welcoming community, not the hostile shit back biting gossiping you all gather to do on wintys. Making jest of group buy vendors and shit, when you guys are actually the WORST SCAMMERS. asking people so much private information to access peppy just to buy overpriced peptides from you 😂😂😂😂 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩Take a fucking cue from the AAS community that has been around for years and 1000 times bigger than peptides.
Someone, Anyone please open a different peptide community that is not CONTROLLED BY THE FUCKING GREEDY CABAL JUST LOOKING TO LINE THEIR POCKETS.

Attachments

• IMG_6233.jpeg
    IMG_6233.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6234.jpeg
    IMG_6234.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 486377b6-5d5e-47cb-8571-e228af36acc9.jpeg
    486377b6-5d5e-47cb-8571-e228af36acc9.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 83
I actually forgot how much I loved writing! Thanks ZippIDIOT for making your platform available. Again I LOVE it here. You meant it for EVIL but it’s somehow working to my good. HOW? I don’t know. All I know is I have way more orders than usual. Thanks everyone. I know some of those orders must be coming from here. 🥰🥰🥰 Let me go work on some orders. Wheww.

A glance at ALL the names you have called Cantydes prior to me starting with you. I warned you multiple times, your defamations are not correct, you are maligning my business. I gave you a chance to LEAVE ME ALONE. But it seems you could only get a boner at the thought of Cantydes probably when you found out I was female. You just couldn’t just stop self. Your reckless lack of self control is what got you morbidly obese in the first fucking place! Yes it’s on your discord how fat you were before Tirzepatide. Useless glutton.

You have called me all these namesRIP WITHOUT A SINGLE PROOF. The proof is in the pudding, all your posts are still up for all to see. You CAME FOR ME and business unprovoked.

1. SCAMMER
2. SKETCHY
3. SMARMY, DIRTY
4. THIEVE
5. SCUMBAG
6. LIAR
7. DISREPUTABLE
8. FULL OF SHIT
9. SELLING CLEARANCE PRODUCTS
10. RIPPING OFF PEOPLE
11. NOT TO BE TRUSTED
12. NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED
13. ENDANGERING SAFETY OF “COMMUNITY”
14. SELLING UNTESTED PRODUCTS
15. SELLING RANDOM SHIT
26. WARN PEOPLE ABOUT HER
27. MADE A FIRST BAD IMPRESSION TO ALMIGHTY LORD ZIPPIDIOT

For fuck sake, there’s absolutely something wrong with you. Like Dahmer vibes. Pretty scary.
All these from Cantydes making one fucking post on PEPPYS. one fucking post selling lower priced peptides.

Even if I were buying and selling UNTESTED Chinese products, Group buy products, peptide discord products. Do you have any fucking right to talk to anyone this way and malign that business especially another seller like you? They say I’m crazy now but ZippIDIOT was not crazy when he was calling me all these names and I was quiet, literally begging him to stop??? Fuck all of you greedy bastard peppy vetted sellers. Fuck you. You can all kiss my fucking ass. Keep choking on your bile and hate.

You are still hustling selling single vials, I have been doing KITS. Moving on to TRAYS. PEASANTS. You are not on my level! I made some big time clients and resellers under me. They can see this, they understand why I have to do this. It’s a matter of principle now. Stop the BULLYING. It should be a welcoming community, not the hostile shit back biting gossiping you all gather to do on wintys. Making jest of group buy vendors and shit, when you guys are actually the WORST SCAMMERS. asking people so much private information to access peppy just to buy overpriced peptides from you 😂😂😂😂 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩Take a fucking cue from the AAS community that has been around for years and 1000 times bigger than peptides.
Someone, Anyone please open a different peptide community that is not CONTROLLED BY THE FUCKING GREEDY CABAL JUST LOOKING TO LINE THEIR POCKETS.
Wowwww those pics! I am just a regular person and thus have never seen trays of vials before and omg they are so beautiful and I am realizing I am in too deep when I momentarily fantasize about selling my 2002 Camry to buy one 😂

Well, well, well. Since the degenerate beggar Milos from fucking Malaysia decided he has not had enough of me. I’m back!
You started offering money here during your rage, but until now you didn't send me anything. Once you send them, you can call me a beggar.

You started offering money here during your rage, but until now you didn't send me anything. Once you send them, you can call me a beggar.
I also haven't got the money. Looks like he is broke af

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back