GYC vs. Amo vs. ASC

kayh9

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m considering placing an order tomorrow with either GYC, Amo, or ASC. The thing is, I’ve heard great things about them all, as well as some negatives. I’ve looked at test data, prices, and chatted with all 3 so far but I’m having a hard time figuring out who’s a safe bet.

The main thing I’m interested in ordering is Tirz and maybe cagrilintide, so it’d be incredibly helpful if any of you can tell me about recent orders you’ve placed with any of them, and how it all went!

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I’m considering placing an order tomorrow with either GYC, Amo, or ASC. The thing is, I’ve heard great things about them all, as well as some negatives. I’ve looked at test data, prices, and chatted with all 3 so far but I’m having a hard time figuring out who’s a safe bet.

The main thing I’m interested in ordering is Tirz and maybe cagrilintide, so it’d be incredibly helpful if any of you can tell me about recent orders you’ve placed with any of them, and how it all went!

Thanks in advance.
I am very happy with my Amo purchase of T. It arrived in a week.

Its always a little bit of gamble, but all of these vendors are OK.
Better to look first for GB, compare prices and results (where available). And yes, you should also add QSC to your comparison.

I ended up ordering from Amopure, hoping I get tracking soon & will definitely report how it all goes! Thanks guys.

Are any of you sending in for testing before using? I’d love to know how they test.

I ordered from 3 separate vendors in the last few weeks. ASC, AMO, ROSEN

ASC - Quick responses, PayPal friendly, quick to ship. Prices elsewhere are a little cheaper.

Amo - Liked the ease of the website, Alibaba available, EXTREMELY fast delivery. Within 5 days. But limited peptides available. I was drawn to the 60mg of Tirz.

Rosen - great selection, decent pricing, quick responses, slow shipping. I ordered on 08/02 and still do not have a tracking # or confirmation anything has been sent out.

My RS just sent in his first order with GYC, hoping he does not regret it. So far, "Yoko" from GYC was very quick in responses on Telegram, made everything very easy, payment with Paypal is a blessing.

Let's see how it turns out.

My RS just sent in his first order with GYC, hoping he does not regret it. So far, "Yoko" from GYC was very
btw. I never understand why people have to use "RS" I don't think there is any point in doing so, everyone knows its you anyway! ;) On this forum we have free speech, so far no any crazy restrictions like on other plaforms.

btw. I never understand why people have to use "RS" I don't think there is any point in doing so, everyone knows its you anyway! ;) On this forum we have free speech, so far no any crazy restrictions like on other plaforms.
Ah that's good. I dont get it either.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back