Hallandale Pharm

Hallandale doesn't sell to individuals, only to providers. Providers have different pricing. As a consumer, I have used Lavender Sky Health as my provider and they charge $760 for 10mg/week for 8 weeks supply so that's $95 a shot if you are taking 10mg/week. I've been very happy w/ them. Way more $ than peptides but more oversight and from a regulated pharmacy like Hallandale.
Hallandale does sell to individuals with their own physician rx.

I heard someone talking about me here. I don’t recommend using SlimdownRX for many reasons.

Why pay $5/mg for the same product that’s $1/mg? Also the CEO is something else… Detailed test results match powder provider patterns.

The CEO also posted a COA that was not in kilogram increments, proving they are illegally buying from non-FDA approved resellers.

Last edited:
So does Red Rock compounding pharmacy.
According to some folks on Reddit, you can't have your regular doctor send a prescription to Red Rock to dispense tirzepatide to a patient in California. I know for a fact that some telehealth providers (in my case, Mochi Health) use Red Rock Pharmacy to dispense tirzepatide to patients in California. I assume, but don't know, that the same applies to semaglutide. By the way, this is my first post on glp1forum.com. It appears that the rules here are much different than on Reddit.

Hallandale does sell to individuals with their own physician rx.
Does the physician needs to sign-up as a new provider with them or one just sends the prescription? I would love to be able to skip the telehealth I am using. Could you please provide some more information on how to get Tirzepatide from Hallandale with PCP prescription.

Does the physician needs to sign-up as a new provider with them or one just sends the prescription? I would love to be able to skip the telehealth I am using. Could you please provide some more information on how to get Tirzepatide from Hallandale with PCP prescription.
They need an account. The information is on their website.

It's not going to be cheaper than going through some TH providers such as Lavender, so I am not sure I'd even bother with this approach anyways..

Detailed test results match powder provider patterns.
Can you clarify what you mean by that?

I don’t recommend them either, but for different reasons. I actually had good communications with Dr. Brokish, but the pharmacy could not figure out how to get my products shipped overnight or even 2-day. It took 5 days for first shipment and nothing was still cold; the replacement reship also took 5 days. I stopped trying after that and requested a refund which he promptly provided. There was also way too much drama on their reddit.

Last edited:
It's not going to be cheaper than going through some TH providers such as Lavender, so I am not sure I'd even bother with this approach anyways..
I currently use LSH/Hallandale so I thought it my be cheaper if I get it through my PCP. It is cheaper through Empower and Red Rock so I thought it could be the same with Hallandale.

I currently use LSH/Hallandale so I thought it my be cheaper if I get it through my PCP. It is cheaper through Empower and Red Rock so I thought it could be the same with Hallandale.
Unfortunately, it is not.. they charge $200 for each 10mg... so very quickly it just spirals out of hand.. you can find the "spreadsheet" on reddit w/ prices from various providers... btw, if wanting to go direct, ordering from Red Rock would be much cheaper than Hallandale..

Sorry, but NO.

This "doctor" and "pharmacy" are just money-grubbing cons buying research vials from China, re-constituting them, and shipping to customers. They are what as known as a 503A pharmacy and have much lower standards and facility requirements than a 503B pharmacy. Picture your local independent "Medicine Shoppe" pharmacy mixing up these vials on their counter instead of the sterile clean rooms a 503B pharmacy uses. Buying vials yourself is a better option than these clowns.

There are far more reputable 503B compounding pharmacies such as Hallandale that while they're still buying raws from China they have the certification, ability and facilities to properly filter/sterilize, test and accurately dispense medications rather than just reconstituting vials and shipping them off at a "bargain" price.

I'm no fan of compounding pharmacies as a whole, but for people who would prefer to go that route at least stick with medical providers who use reputable 503B pharmacies and not any of these get-rich-quick fly-by-night 503A outfits using Facebook and Reddit to take advantage of unsophisticated customers shopping by price above all else.
It is hard for me to watch the crazy marketing they are doing on Reddit. I started with compound and am grateful for it, but I went down a research rabbit hole on this company and the owner and there is no way I would buy from them. It is hard to not explain this to people on Reddit. It is like a marketing army was deployed for this company. Someone even posted that the “pharmacy” supplies a local hospital with meds. I don’t know hospital regulations, but I can’t imagine a hospital would be doing business with a pharmacy that did not even have the correct printer for its labels a few months ago.

It is hard for me to watch the crazy marketing they are doing on Reddit. I started with compound and am grateful for it, but I went down a research rabbit hole on this company and the owner and there is no way I would buy from them. It is hard to not explain this to people on Reddit. It is like a marketing army was deployed for this company. Someone even posted that the “pharmacy” supplies a local hospital with meds. I don’t know hospital regulations, but I can’t imagine a hospital would be doing business with a pharmacy that did not even have the correct printer for its labels a few months ago.
I was relieved to just get my money back. It was over a month from first intake appointment to 2nd shipment of warm meds and during that time I signed up for LSH, had overnight meds, was 2 doses in and on to learning about research peps. So, in the end, I guess they did me a favor!

I was relieved to just get my money back. It was over a month from first intake appointment to 2nd shipment of warm meds and during that time I signed up for LSH, had overnight meds, was 2 doses in and on to learning about research peps. So, in the end, I guess they did me a favor!
Ouch. Definitely not a good result with them, but very glad you got your money back. I was with Emerge and had zero issues and then LSH and that was also a simple process with fast shipping. I had research in the back of my mind for a while and just had to find my way here. It is such a helpful community. My first research order has been placed and hopefully I will eventually learn more about the servers.

What did you end up doing with the meds that arrived warm? Did you basically get several free vials that you didn't have to return? It would be hard for me not to at least try them, lol. After all, is not like it's gone bad, is just maybe less effective.

Ouch. Definitely not a good result with them, but very glad you got your money back. I was with Emerge and had zero issues and then LSH and that was also a simple process with fast shipping. I had research in the back of my mind for a while and just had to find my way here. It is such a helpful community. My first research order has been placed and hopefully I will eventually learn more about the servers.
That was the order of things for me too! Emerge and LSH had no problem getting my stuff to me overnight and they both had a much simpler onboarding process.

What did you end up doing with the meds that arrived warm? Did you basically get several free vials that you didn't have to return? It would be hard for me not to at least try them, lol. After all, is not like it's gone bad, is just maybe less effective.
Yes, I have a bunch of vials and extra syringes now. I’m in the PTSD server and trying to get a degradation test going on one of them. There was another guy in there who had same experience with Ouisa and said his meds actually arrived hot. They managed to get his replacement reship to him cold so it would be great to have one vial from each shipment to test. Mine were just room temp. I am tempted to just try them but also don’t want to waste my time and energy if they’re less effective. Maybe I’ll save them for science and see how they test in a year!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back