Has anyone had experience with Sry Labs Shanghai Senria?

kellymcallister

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just about to place my first order with Sry Labs Shanghai Senria - this is based solely on the results from the lab tests.
I would like to hear how other people have found dealing with them, their customer service, did they receive their order promptly, was there any problems, etc?.
I'm placing what I would consider a substantial order so a little worried about something going wrong. They won't allow me to pay for my order via PayPal or Alibaba and that does worry me a little, they want me to pay via 'money transfer' claiming that it's because I live in New Zealand - but a payment is a payment right?... what difference does it make how I pay as long as they receive their money. I'm figuring paying with PayPal or Ali gives me some protection.
Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
You can also pay thru Alibaba, but Im sure they will explain all the details to you if you ask them, their reps are very responsive from my experience. Would you mind telling us what products you ordered and what test results you saw?

Last edited:
If you must do business with Shanghai Senruia Biotechnology then place your order with a rep other than "Lucy".
See excerpt from my datasheet GLP1 VENDORS CHINA:
Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 2.37.05 AM.png

Last edited:
Made my second order few days ago.
They are „new“ but they try to give the best.
First order I had some trouble and we solved it easily and got a special deal now.
You can read most about it here

I've placed and received a couple of orders from them. My orders have been with Yura

I've placed and received a couple of orders from them. My orders have been with Yura
Please @Valley , were your orders recent?
Part of a GB? Are there COAs available?
Could you share Yura's contact details please?

Thanks in advance for your help. The best benefit of this forum is the sharing of user experiences!

If you must do business with Shanghai Senruia Biotechnology then place your order with a rep other than "Lucy".
See excerpt from my datasheet GLP1 VENDORS CHINA:View attachment 943

See excerpt from my datasheet GLP1 VENDORS CHINA:View attachment 943
Thank you, I will be sure to watch out for Lucy. Gosh, it's a bit worrying that they have so many Alias',
I just want to find an affordable, reputable supplier with good test results - its not easy,

Thank you, I will be sure to watch out for Lucy. Gosh, it's a bit worrying that they have so many Alias',
I just want to find an affordable, reputable supplier with good test results...
DON'T WE ALL Kelly, don't we all!

In re the multiple Alias problem the forum should allow ONE VENDOR CONNECTION THREAD per Vendor.

Multiple sales persons could use THE SAME THREAD. Having a few sales people is not the problem; it's the confusion, potential deception and lack of accountability of having multiple "front" companies.

Further, that firm's email accounts should all be REQUIRED to originate from the Company's primary domain.
This would not be a burden for vendors to implement.

EXAMPLES:
Nantong Guangyuan Chem annie@guyunchem.com rosie@guyunchem.com
Qingdao Sigma Chemical sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Ronsen Group andy@ronsengroup.com

DON'T WE ALL Kelly, don't we all!

In re the multiple Alias problem the forum should allow ONE VENDOR CONNECTION THREAD per Vendor.

Multiple sales persons could use THE SAME THREAD. Having a few sales people is not the problem; it's the confusion, potential deception and lack of accountability of having multiple "front" companies.

Further, that firm's email accounts should all be REQUIRED to originate from the Company's primary domain.
This would not be a burden for vendors to implement.

EXAMPLES:
Nantong Guangyuan Chem annie@guyunchem.com rosie@guyunchem.com
Qingdao Sigma Chemical sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Ronsen Group andy@ronsengroup.com
You're an amazing super sleuth.
I agree, the multiple aliases are very confusing and there should be only one vendor representation on a managed forum. Yes, the vendor can have multiple reps but all under the same vendor name.
In my experience, companies/vendors have multiple aliases in case one gets bad press or bad reviews, they just drop that one and continue with the others.

I ordered in June and July, received both orders in a couple weeks. If you send me a dm we can verify the contact info you have is for Yura instead of Lucy if you'd like

They're starting to send more products to Jano for testing and the few independent tests from customers I have seen have matched up well so far

They're starting to send more products to Jano for testing and the few independent tests from customers I have seen have matched up well so far
can you share more details with us?
I would love to see their new 3rd party tests!

can you share more details with us?
I would love to see their new 3rd party tests!
I can't share due to group testing rules but I highly recommend doing the homework necessary for joining PTDS

I can't share due to group testing rules but I highly recommend doing the homework necessary for joining PTDS
so you are saying these tests are from PTDS? Its all we need to know ...thanks
no need to re-post of course if its against the rules, but I think its fine just say "they show a good, recent results in PTDS"
from what i know they just started producing a new batch which they promise will be with higher amount as many people complain before about underfill, their recent GB was to clear stock of the old batch, so that's why im wondering how come someone got 3rd party tests which are "good", as the old batch still supposed to be underfill as all their previous test results
I didn't hear anything directly from SRY about starting to sell the new batch yet...

just notification for all who ordered from Yura.
Yura left the Company last week.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back