Has QSC changed? Why the praise on here?

Reaction score
Most in this game would be lying if they said they didn’t see the absolute fallout of QSC a short while ago, a quick Reddit search will provide more than you need to know. I see no mention of any of that on here and only praise, have things changed with them?

Most in this game would be lying if they said they didn’t see the absolute fallout of QSC a short while ago, a quick Reddit search will provide more than you need to know. I see no mention of any of that on here and only praise, have things changed with them?
To be fair, most of the redditors are entitled complainers that assume buying Chinese peptides is like ordering from Amazon with prime delivery…

However, its also the truth there a few others, relatively trusted vendors right now, with cheaper prices too. QSC just seems the most popular right now.

Last edited:
correction: I was wrong with the claim "cheaper", I just double check QSC latest international (China) price list and it is as low as others, sorry for wrong info.

All of the Chinese vendors have issues, some more frequently than others, and many just disappear after their failures. I know a lot of people who have had issues with QSC, and I totally understand that many people don't want anything to do with them. I'm fortunate that I've never had a problem, but I operate under the eyes-wide-open policy of it's not a matter of if a Chinese supplier will fail me but when.

We're not buying vitamins from Amazon, and anyone expecting Amazon-level customer service, hand-holding, or refund/return policies may be better off sticking with big pharma products. Everyone needs to approach this hobby understanding that we're still doing business with high-tech drug dealers, and in the end it's really not very different than buying crack from guys out on the street except the Chinese aren't going to break your legs.

All of the Chinese vendors have issues, some more frequently than others, and many just disappear after their failures. I know a lot of people who have had issues with QSC, and I totally understand that many people don't want anything to do with them. I'm fortunate that I've never had a problem, but I operate under the eyes-wide-open policy of it's not a matter of if a Chinese supplier will fail me but when.

We're not buying vitamins from Amazon, and anyone expecting Amazon-level customer service, hand-holding, or refund/return policies may be better off sticking with big pharma products. Everyone needs to approach this hobby understanding that we're still doing business with high-tech drug dealers, and in the end it's really not very different than buying crack from guys out on the street except the Chinese aren't going to break your legs.
Good points. I guess when you were at the scale of QSC the more business you do the more screw ups happen. It does seem like they put in the effort to rectify the issues. I guess this is the risk you take being able to get a years worth supply for the same price as some of these places cost for 1 or 2 months.

I have dealt with a “lost” order and Tracy reshipped no problem. I haven’t had any bad customer service issues.

lol I feel like this should be the intro message people get when they first consider purchasing from Chinese vendors

Ive ordered on 3 occasions from them. Great product, good customer service and reliable delivery. I’m sticking with Tracy lol

how can I access this gb? Im also in the eu and I also use reta but I'm worried about customs :c
QSC posts group buys in the Vendor Connection section of this forum. There is also a discord, but it is by invite only and I do not have access.

Back