Hebei linding

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_8892.png
    IMG_8892.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 221
No I inquired but went with Yalin. Fiona is my contact. I’m trying not to panic. I thought Daisy’s prices were too high compared to Henan and Yalin.

Going on recollection only from around last summer or fall I recall some people reporting issues with them, but I can't remember any specifics. It was around the same time Senwayer and Tritrust were having problems and some people tried Lingding. But, I usually go by the fact that a supplier whose name has popped up in the past but doesn't get a lot of mention is usually a sign that they're not as good as other suppliers.

Going on recollection only from around last summer or fall I recall some people reporting issues with them, but I can't remember any specifics. It was around the same time Senwayer and Tritrust were having problems and some people tried Lingding. But, I usually go by the fact that a supplier whose name has popped up in the past but doesn't get a lot of mention is usually a sign that they're not as good as other suppliers.
Thanks!!! Hopefully henan gets caught up from all their new customers by the time I need to order again then.

I have my order coming from QSC. It is in California. Sooo. I know a lot of issues have been said about them. I got it from being nervous about losing x. Anyone have. Recent batch of QSC?

I have my order coming from QSC. It is in California. Sooo. I know a lot of issues have been said about them. I got it from being nervous about losing x. Anyone have. Recent batch of QSC?
When did you order and how long till you got tracking. Keep us posted on quality

Since my last Henan order was some bunk stuff I’m considering yalin will be curious to hear how yours is
Yes Yalin is hopeful but Fiona is a mess. Still no tracking. Made order from henan yesterday. Wow. I’m so disturbed.
I received my order from Hebei Lingding today. Plain white box with a handwritten tirz 15 on it. Took about 2 weeks to arrive from when I paid.

Thinking about sending it in for testing as it was my first order and I haven't found much about this supplier.
Let us know.

Maybe because you never sent me an invoice after 3 weeks waiting on it...I've been in this community for quite a long time ..and never had this...
That's why
Please contact me again, dear friend, there were too many orders recently, I may have neglected you, here I sincerely apologize to you, in addition, if it is still necessary, could you please give us another opportunity to cooperate? Please contact me again:
+86 15238638457
salesvip2@hntmhg.com

Will do. Ordered April 4. Received tracking on the 14th. Will keep yall updated.
With your shipping time, you could have signed for it if it was shipped from China.

This is our shipping time
1713423975389.png

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back