Hello, everyone! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

goodvibes671

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Iā€™m not really new here but I have never introduced myself, figured itā€™s about time. šŸ˜Š I joined this forum back in August of 2023, and have been a silent observer for the most part. I enjoy reading about everyoneā€™s experiences, and the occasional debate (spicy and mild) are entertaining to watch.šŸ˜ Thereā€™s not a whole lot of drama here, which is great. If things start getting out of hand, Gonk usually steps in and thatā€™s probably one of the other things I enjoy observing here! šŸ˜‚ From the time I joined this forum to today, I have lost 115 lbs. on tirz and metformin, and later added tesofensine when I was 20 lbs. from my goal weight. Iā€™m not diabetic but I was insulin resistant (hence the metformin). I am at a healthy weight now and am on a weekly maintenance dose of tirz and cut back the tesofensine to every 3 days. As I mentioned at the beginning, Iā€™m mostly silent. A lot of that had to do with my self-esteem which wasnā€™t at its best after spending most of my adult life 100+lbs. overweight. Iā€™m slowly finding my confidence again, but itā€™s a work in progress. Iā€™m happy to be here, and am working on trying to be more ā€˜vocalā€™ so I can contribute to hopefully help others.

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back