Hello from Dubai!

GeforceRTX

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

Hope you're all doing well and reaching your goals!

Spent hours researching to find this haven of information on peptides.

Looking forward to learn and interact! Been on branded Tirz for a few months, lost job and insurance so paid last 2 months from pocket $$ (The branded Tirz stuff is available OTC for $500/month :S :S) but cant afford it anymore. It's almost equal to my monthly food budget! Been reading and researching.

Wondering if anyone has had experience shipping to Dubai? :S. The customs here are tight and have reached out to a few vendors listed here who confirmed they can ship, but shipping to a place is one thing and the shipment reaching the door through customs is another!

Thanks,
G

Hey all,

Hope you're all doing well and reaching your goals!

Spent hours researching to find this haven of information on peptides.

Looking forward to learn and interact! Been on branded Tirz for a few months, lost job and insurance so paid last 2 months from pocket $$ (The branded Tirz stuff is available OTC for $500/month :S :S) but cant afford it anymore. It's almost equal to my monthly food budget! Been reading and researching.

Wondering if anyone has had experience shipping to Dubai? :S. The customs here are tight and have reached out to a few vendors listed here who confirmed they can ship, but shipping to a place is one thing and the shipment reaching the door through customs is another!

Thanks,
G
I don't know Dubaiz but Canadian customs are known to be strict too, some vendors will even charge more to ship here.

I've had about 5 packages from China containing various peptides and none were seized so far.

Most popular vendors here have a reship policy in case it gets seized.

I remember having some users here from Australia, which probably has the strictest customs, but many vendors still ship there.

Back