Hello. Reddit escapee.

Tinman2731

Registered
Reaction score
So, I am a Mounjaro user looking for a less expensive route for tirzepatide. I was wondering if any of you have a vendor preference.

I have a spreadsheet with the vendor prices and they are fairly similar, what I would like to understand is if you have had problems getting your products delivered timely.

Oh...and my name is Tricia. Lost ~30 lbs with Maunjaro since August 2023. I have another 20-30 lbs to lose depending on how I feel. Not sure what will happen with ins coverage next year, but finding a less expensive source would be better for my finances. And I'm just 2 years away from Medicare which probably will never cover for weightloss, so I have been doing some strategic thinking about this.

Oh...and my name is Tricia. Lost ~30 lbs with Maunjaro since August 2023. I have another 20-30 lbs to lose depending on how I feel. Not sure what will happen with ins coverage next year, but finding a less expensive source would be better for my finances. And I'm just 2 years away from Medicare which probably will never cover for weightloss, so I have been doing some strategic thinking about this.
Welcome

There is a Discord group that cooperatively tests peptides. QSC and XCE both seem pretty reliable in quality. Both have US domestic warehouses, so can get you things quickly for a price. If you order from China, delivery times are unpredictable - 10 days to 2 months seemingly without explanation.

There is a Discord group that cooperatively tests peptides. QSC and XCE both seem pretty reliable in quality. Both have US domestic warehouses, so can get you things quickly for a price. If you order from China, delivery times are unpredictable - 10 days to 2 months seemingly without explanation.
hi! I found the vendor information for QSC. Do you have the vendor information for SCE? I have ordered other things from China and I know there can be lengthy time shipping delays.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back