Hello!

Braddsn

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings friends! I am Brad. I found this forum because... my dr prescribed Victoza (Liraglutide) for me.. I have about 40 lbs to lose, and things were going great until my pharmacy ran out of stock... I have been on it for 2 months and lost 16 lbs, but now I had to stop.. ugh. My wife is also on it.. she has been on it for a year and lost 45 lbs (she is down to 135 now.. she hit her goal). I know about the shortages, and hopefully sometime soon it will be back in stock. In the meantime, I read nearly every post on this forum, did my research, and found a couple links to Chinese vendors and ordered up a couple Semaglutide kits. I ordered from 2 different places to hopefully give me a better chance of success. Both ladies that I dealt with were very professional, chatted with me on Whatsapp, and provided tracking numbers within 48 hours. I did a deep dive on both of their email addresses before I ordered, and they both were from legit labs, from what I could gather. If anyone wants to know the ladies I dealt with, I will be glad to share.. however I will feel better doing so once the packages show up. The tracking info is not showing anything yet..I know it takes a couple days. I have a good feeling about both labs, mainly because they are both still quick to communicate and answer my questions. I have dealt with plenty of scammers, and typically, scammers ghost you once they receive payment. I am not getting a scammer vibe at all. So my fingers are crossed. I will keep you all posted!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back