Hi folk

c.o.jones.ismyname

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am glad I found this. I'm working with a provider right now and on compound, but eventually will leave that because, money, that's why. I just want to get my research in before I get to the DIY. I am male in my 40's just started this month on tirzepatide. I am looking forward to it all. It took me some weeks to get here, from using a physician, to going on reddit, fb, tiktok, IG, and now here! I hope to find a reputable source eventually.

Eventually? You’ve found the promised land. You looking to order from Q or CA? Or both? We’ve got legit contacts if you haven’t found them already.

Hi folks,

I am glad I found this. I'm working with a provider right now and on compound, but eventually will leave that because, money, that's why. I just want to get my research in before I get to the DIY. I am male in my 40's just started this month on tirzepatide. I am looking forward to it all. It took me some weeks to get here, from using a physician, to going on reddit, fb, tiktok, IG, and now here! I hope to find a reputable source eventually.
Hey!🙋🏼‍♀️
You’ve come to the right place.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back