Hi from the UK

Mixtri

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. New member here from the UK. I'm in my 50s and my body ain't quite the same as it once was. To that end i've embarked on a journey of fitness training, anti-aging practices and longevity protocols
I'm dabbling with peptides at the moment for total body rejuvenation. I'm looking to learn more from this group to take it to the next level in my effort to turn back the clock; to look and feel good into old age.
Thanks

Welcome Mixtri! I'm in my 50's too, and getting weight off has been the biggest struggle. The only peptide I'm taking currently is semaglutide, but I'm interested in dabbling in others as well.

Hello Sally Nice to hear from you. Ive heard Tirzepatide is a popular one for people trying to lose weight, but im sure you already know about. theres so many of them. Im more into healing and rejuvenation using peps such as bpc/tb500, ipamorelin, mts-c, ss31, ghk-cu and many many more. its like a kid in a candy/sweetshop. i cant seem to get enough. the only problem is my wallet cant quite stretch to all the things i would like to try ;) what a dent in the wallet it can be.

Hi all. New member here from the UK. I'm in my 50s and my body ain't quite the same as it once was. To that end i've embarked on a journey of fitness training, anti-aging practices and longevity protocols
I'm dabbling with peptides at the moment for total body rejuvenation. I'm looking to learn more from this group to take it to the next level in my effort to turn back the clock; to look and feel good into old age.
Thanks
Hello. I am tuk from China.
Although there are many things in our lives that we can do better, please don't be too anxious. Many people at this age have no awareness like you, and you have surpassed them. Losing weight is a long-lasting thing. Please bring it to life. Pairing products with twice the result with half the effort is indeed important, but science and a long-term attitude are more important. Please browse the experiences of others on various platforms to give yourself more spiritual encouragement. Perhaps this will make you persevere a bit. Whether it's professional fitness or simple daily exercise, never exert too much force. Even those who frequently participate in fitness training may experience muscle strains or kidney deficiency due to operational errors. Based on my friend's personal experience, excessive exercise combined with improper use of protein powder can lead to insomnia, excessive burden on kidney function, acne, and endocrine and metabolic problems in the body. Remember to rest appropriately, practice three parts and eat seven parts, and also have some control over your diet. Take your time.
By the way, I am a factory supplier from China. If you have any product related problems, you can ask me and I will do my best to help you.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back