Hi!

Lydiadeetz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Lurker deciding to finally join and participate. I did the classic “I can’t afford this medical treatment” —> desperately searching subreddits and finding a US supplier —-> switching to lower cost/ quantity Chinese supplier pipeline for Tirz.

It has genuinely been life changing. I’ve lost 31lbs since August. It’s effectiveness opened up the door for me to consider other peptides. So far I’ve tried a cycle GHK cu, and just started my first round of MOTS c. I’m so fascinated by all this and can’t talk about it with anyone in my real life!

Hey everyone,

Lurker deciding to finally join and participate. I did the classic “I can’t afford this medical treatment” —> desperately searching subreddits and finding a US supplier —-> switching to lower cost/ quantity Chinese supplier pipeline for Tirz.

It has genuinely been life changing. I’ve lost 31lbs since August. It’s effectiveness opened up the door for me to consider other peptides. So far I’ve tried a cycle GHK cu, and just started my first round of MOTS c. I’m so fascinated by all this and can’t talk about it with anyone in my real life!
Welcome! I'm very much looking forward to trying ss31/mot-c! How's the mot-c for you?

Welcome! I'm very much looking forward to trying ss31/mot-c! How's the mot-c for you?
Just started! I’m doing 5mg every 5 days;
tomorrow is only my second time. I really can’t tell if I noticed anything this past week because Thanksgiving messed up my schedule!

Just started! I’m doing 5mg every 5 days;
tomorrow is only my second time. I really can’t tell if I noticed anything this past week because Thanksgiving messed up my schedule!
Looking forward to updates if you will 🙂

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back