How much more Tz should I buy since the shortage is over

How much more Tz should I buy 😅

• 1 kit

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 100 kits

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Can you speak in weeks given the number of MG per kit and the dose you (and anyone else consuming the supply) require?

I voted for 100 kits... It will make your trip to the recycling bin more worthwhile.

So that's 1500 mg.

Let's assume you require 10 mg per week. That is 150 weeks if my math is correct. 2 years worth...

Seems legit.

Of Course I also voted for 100 kits but only because I want to see if we can convince you to fill up a 20 cu ft freezer.
So once the next 100 kits show up I need you to keep ordering another 100 kits...then take picture when freezer is full! :ROFLMAO:

I really think hard of buying a freezer just for that lol, I'd say as much as you can afford lol.

Lyophilized peptides are really stable in the freezer, you good for 3 years if stored correctly

COME ON PEOPLE!
Who is voting 1 kit?
We need to fill that freezer...
Say it with me..."Fill That Freezer!, Fill That Freezer!, Fill That Freezer!"
:p:D
Sorry I did. Just bought 1 kit of 60 mgs, it will last a minimum 10 months, and I have 5 months of Big Pharma on hand although 3 of the 5 is Wegovy. I am nearing maintenance if I have to go back to Sema I will. It worked really well for me and it’s where I lost the majority of my weight.

Sorry I did. Just bought 1 kit of 60 mgs, it will last a minimum 10 months, and I have 5 months of Big Pharma on hand although 3 of the 5 is Wegovy. I am nearing maintenance if I have to go back to Sema I will. It worked really well for me and it’s where I lost the majority of my weight.
lol...no problem
sounds like the right choice for YOU ;)

But @Eclipse wants to know how much THEY should buy. And when the choice is 1 or 100 and they already have 10...I think we have to encourage them to go BIG!
It's like when you walk into a house and they have 10 house cats and ask..."Should I get another cat or 100 more cats?" In that case, I believe the ONLY correct answer is get 100 cats so the first 10 aren't lonely. 😂

Last edited:
Of Course I also voted for 100 kits but only because I want to see if we can convince you to fill up a 20 cu ft freezer.
So once the next 100 kits show up I need you to keep ordering another 100 kits...then take picture when freezer is full! :ROFLMAO:
Look at me I am now your vendor 😅

Back