How much stock do you all keep? Realistic time to keep unprepared Tirz?

How was the Mots-C? Was it for energy? I forgot to include that I also have a Bioboost Plus vial and 2 vials of what's called Pegasus - a version of the B12 lipo c blend.
Started yesterday first dose 2mg around 5am. I drive for a living and I had 0 lethargy. Boost of energy. I noticed last night I had no food noise. Had small breakfast still no food noise. Weirdly how fast it's working. I'm usually tired all day and just ready to come home and hit the bed. I had great sleep. I'm going up to 5mgtirz and I grabbed mots c for energy. I purchased a 10mg vial. This morning I took 1mg I'll take 1mg tomorrow and m-f I'll take 2mg early weewee hours. Thinking stacking mots c and NAD with 5mg tirz.

Started yesterday first dose 2mg around 5am. I drive for a living and I had 0 lethargy. Boost of energy. I noticed last night I had no food noise. Had small breakfast still no food noise. Weirdly how fast it's working. I'm usually tired all day and just ready to come home and hit the bed. I had great sleep. I'm going up to 5mgtirz and I grabbed mots c for energy. I purchased a 10mg vial. This morning I took 1mg I'll take 1mg tomorrow and m-f I'll take 2mg early weewee hours. Thinking stacking mots c and NAD with 5mg tirz.
That's great about the small dose of Mots-C and the boost of energy. You've been on the lowest dose of tirz I assume, 2.5mg, had you had food noise on 2.5mg, and you think Mots-C took it away?

That's great about the small dose of Mots-C and the boost of energy. You've been on the lowest dose of tirz I assume, 2.5mg, had you had food noise on 2.5mg, and you think Mots-C took it away?
This week I took 3.5mg....been going back and forth between 2.5 and 3.5 since May 12. Nervous about going up..well today I will start 5mg tirz.... Before adding mots yesterday I have been wanting to eat everything. I particularly paid attention to my whole day yesterday. Litty with great appetite suppression!

This week I took 3.5mg....been going back and forth between 2.5 and 3.5 since May 12. Nervous about going up..well today I will start 5mg tirz.... Before adding mots yesterday I have been wanting to eat everything. I particularly paid attention to my whole day yesterday. Litty with great appetite suppression!
I've not really deeply researched Mots-C but that is interesting that it greatly helped your appetite suppression! I'll have to look into that - for energy and suppression - because part of me doesn't want to add another GLP-1 on top - though that could change! Why are you nervous about increasing tirz dose? Because of side effects? Why not go to 4mg and see how that is first?

I've not really deeply researched Mots-C but that is interesting that it greatly helped your appetite suppression! I'll have to look into that - for energy and suppression - because part of me doesn't want to add another GLP-1 on top - though that could change! Why are you nervous about increasing tirz dose? Because of side effects? Why not go to 4mg and see how that is first?
Ok yes. I tried stacking with sema and cagri. I don't think I'm into stacking 2 glps. I researched mots c and NAD in search of energy... mental clarity....mood. Wasn't really looking for more weight loss. Weight loss is great! I need a boost. I feel dry ...not wanting to do anything at all. I really hope I like my NAD. I was sick a few weeks ago after taking too much cagri 2.4🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I thought I had covid. GO FIGURE LOL. I think my body overall is ready for going up. The last two weeks kind of proved it

Ok yes. I tried stacking with sema and cagri. I don't think I'm into stacking 2 glps. I researched mots c and NAD in search of energy... mental clarity....mood. Wasn't really looking for more weight loss. Weight loss is great! I need a boost. I feel dry ...not wanting to do anything at all. I really hope I like my NAD. I was sick a few weeks ago after taking too much cagri 2.4🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I thought I had covid. GO FIGURE LOL. I think my body overall is ready for going up. The last two weeks kind of proved it
My own risk level could change over time but at the moment, since I'm not looking for more weight loss, and have begun the trial and error of maintenance, I'd love more energy, mine has been sorely lacking for months (but a big surgery in there too) and I'd love to keep the appetite suppression as I VERY SLOWLY start to titrate tirz downward. And yes, the anhedonia from tirz is real - seems to affect some and not others - I've definitely had bouts of it. It sounds like you're ready to move up in tirz and keep posting about the mots-c! More energy and increased app suppression and not a second glp1 sounds dreamy!

My own risk level could change over time but at the moment, since I'm not looking for more weight loss, and have begun the trial and error of maintenance, I'd love more energy, mine has been sorely lacking for months (but a big surgery in there too) and I'd love to keep the appetite suppression as I VERY SLOWLY start to titrate tirz downward. And yes, the anhedonia from tirz is real - seems to affect some and not others - I've definitely had bouts of it. It sounds like you're ready to move up in tirz and keep posting about the mots-c! More energy and increased app suppression and not a second glp1 sounds dreamy!
Absolutely! Thanks! Will update after this week!

Ordered T60 from Amo and it arrived in just a few days all the way from china! Previously bought some T15 from QSC and have been using it a bit while I get through the remainder of my branded mounjaro (new insurance doesn’t cover).

How much do yall stock up on? With supply getting better it’s only a matter of time until compounding pharmacies see more enforcement action from manufacturers and I’m worried prices, supply or both, will be disrupted here when that happens due to surge in demand.

As of now I have about 12-14 months of stock but nervous about losing potency over time. On the other hand, considering buying more just to have a super long term stockpile given how cheap it is relative to having to pay out of pocket for branded meds.
I have 875 mg of Tirz, 80 mg sema and 200 mg Reta. Want about 600 mg more Tirz, about 100 mg more Sema, and about 200 more Reta before I quit buying. I have about 18 more lbs before my goal and the rest is maintenance.

I have 875 mg of Tirz, 80 mg sema and 200 mg Reta. Want about 600 mg more Tirz, about 100 mg more Sema, and about 200 more Reta before I quit buying. I have about 18 more lbs before my goal and the rest is maintenance.
Congrats on the closeness to your goal! Are you currently stacking tirz? And it sounds like you know your maintenance plan? Would love to hear your plan if you are willing to share.☺️

Oh my! We have pretty the same stash. But I also have Cagri and an order of Survo on the way. Definitely want more Reta.

Ordered T60 from Amo and it arrived in just a few days all the way from china! Previously bought some T15 from QSC and have been using it a bit while I get through the remainder of my branded mounjaro (new insurance doesn’t cover).

How much do yall stock up on? With supply getting better it’s only a matter of time until compounding pharmacies see more enforcement action from manufacturers and I’m worried prices, supply or both, will be disrupted here when that happens due to surge in demand.

As of now I have about 12-14 months of stock but nervous about losing potency over time. On the other hand, considering buying more just to have a super long term stockpile given how cheap it is relative to having to pay out of pocket for branded meds.
I have about 2 years stock in my freezer.lol

I have between 1-3 years worth depending on where my ultimate therapeutic dose lands. Not planning to add more tirz at the moment but have been eyeballing some other peps.
Same! Thinking of biting the bullet and stocking some cagri

Have about 2-2.5 yrs. May have overbought the current offerings, considering the newer stuff coming out that I'll likely try. Already at/near maintenance dose. Glad I have supply.

Congrats on the closeness to your goal! Are you currently stacking tirz? And it sounds like you know your maintenance plan? Would love to hear your plan if you are willing to share.☺️
My research creature 🦬 is currently on 15 mg tirz. I have been stacking sema .05 mg on day 5 of the cycle. This is temporary though until I create a new plan. Going to buy some cargi too. My maintenance plan will drop down to 5 mg of tirz every week or two. That’s my plan; I am confident it will require trial and error.

My research creature 🦬 is currently on 15 mg tirz. I have been stacking sema .05 mg on day 5 of the cycle. This is temporary though until I create a new plan. Going to buy some cargi too. My maintenance plan will drop down to 5 mg of tirz every week or two. That’s my plan; I am confident it will require trial and error.
Thanks for sharing! I've been researching constantly for maintenance, right now just slowly reducing tirz, but considering Cagri too.

I’m sitting on a 3 yr supply from the big AR close out. Since then, I’ve purchased another kit of 10mg and another kit of 15mg. I’m starting to share the miracle with my friends now so we shall see how long it lasts. Don’t get me going on the other peps I’ve been adding to my collection.

FWIW, I like to store my stash in 30 vial pep boxes because I don’t want to frequently pull a 100 vial pep box out to grab 1 vial. I also keep lyophilized peps I will be using soon in a pep box in my fridge.

Gotta go now. I’m feeling the urge to shop for more peps. 😬

I’m sitting on a 3 yr supply from the big AR close out. Since then, I’ve purchased another kit of 10mg and another kit of 15mg. I’m starting to share the miracle with my friends now so we shall see how long it lasts. Don’t get me going on the other peps I’ve been adding to my collection.

FWIW, I like to store my stash in 30 vial pep boxes because I don’t want to frequently pull a 100 vial pep box out to grab 1 vial. I also keep lyophilized peps I will be using soon in a pep box in my fridge.

Gotta go now. I’m feeling the urge to shop for more peps. 😬
Have you checked out the essential oil cases on Amazon? I prefer them. They have foam on the inside of the case. And they come in all sizes.
I have a bunch of pep boxes but only use the small ones. I do the same as you and keep the peps that are being used or about to be used in those. The essential oil cases are stacked in the deep freeze

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back