I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

raw_oyster_eater

New_Member
Reaction score
Male 5'10" sw273 cw243 gw173

It's been about six weeks down 30. I know it's going to take a lot. I'm going to have to do some fasting and ride an exercise bike every day. Really hump it good. So far i have done no exercise.

Had 2 doses script Zepbound 2.5. Then 2-2.5 research tirz then 2-5 research tirz. And a little Reta at 1mg/2mg with the tirz. Maybe switch over to Reta because it makes me feel good. Hording the script zep for the wife.

I think it's possible with these drugs and hard work and eating like a supermodel on top of them.

I've got ketosis going. Had a sashima delux 21pc on Sunday, then just a can of kipper snacks on Monday. Nothing yet today. The test strip shows purple but not the darkest yet.

So half the amount of op…. Look at what they’re eating,,. They will not be gaining muscle …..
sorry I made wrong calculation from LBS in KG.
"eating like a supermodel" is totally wrong. I eat 200g of proteins per day and have very good results and have time to time a pizza or Wienerschnitzel etc.

@raw_oyster_eater please note if you do so, each KG which you loose will be around 20% muscle mass loss. and this is what you definitely not want

You always hear of these actors losing weight really quick for parts. There's a fasting subreddit where people only drink water for up to 30 days and they are saying it's healthy and really adamant about it. At some point i'll probably start feeling really bad and back off. But it's surprising how good you can feel with calorie restriction. The reta makes me feel virile and may be able to help me.

You always hear of these actors losing weight really quick for parts. There's a fasting subreddit where people only drink water for up to 30 days and they are saying it's healthy and really adamant about it.
The actors usually have a full medical team in the background, and I'm not sure if everything they say is true. I heard about 48-hour fasting, which is good for your insulin sensitivity.

30 days is definitely not easy and not something everyone should do.
Here short summary of ChatGPT:
Pros and Cons of Water Fasting

Pros:

1. Detoxification: Believed to help cleanse the body of toxins.
2. Weight Loss: Leads to rapid weight loss by burning stored fat.
3. Improved Insulin Sensitivity: Can help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Autophagy: Promotes cell repair and rejuvenation.
5. Reduced Inflammation: Can have anti-inflammatory effects.

Cons:
1. Nutrient Deficiency: Lack of essential vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
2. Muscle Loss: Risk of muscle tissue breakdown for energy.
3. Circulatory Issues: Can cause low blood pressure and dizziness.
4. Weakness and Fatigue: Lack of calories and nutrients can lead to tiredness and concentration problems.
5. Risk of Eating Disorders: Can increase the risk of developing or worsening eating disorders.
6. Medical Risks: Potentially serious risks for people with certain health conditions; should be done under medical supervision.

Water fasting can offer health benefits but also carries significant risks. Always consult a doctor before starting a prolonged water fast.

Last edited:
@raw_oyster_eater please note if you do so, each KG which you loose will be around 20% muscle mass loss. and this is what you definitely not want
I can't eat 200 g protein on triz. I get too full and my side starts to hurt. Can you? What are you eating. That's 9 cans of tuna fish one of the densest protein sources.. I can do 2 a day.

I can't eat 200 g protein on triz. I get too full and my side starts to hurt. Can you? What are you eating. That's 9 cans of tuna fish one of the densest protein sources.. I can do 2 a day.
There are protein shakes and also Greek Yogurth mixed with protein shake etc.
there are many protein sources which you can choose from

Tuna cans without Oil?
If your plan is to loose so much, you need protein to protect your muscle

If it’s making you feel full that quickly and suppressing your appetite that much, you should lower your dose. I don’t know anyone doing a water fast for 30 days it’s 24-72 hours … that’s literally insane. Your hair and teeth will fall out from malnutrition and you could very likely end up in the hospital.
I can't eat 200 g protein on triz. I get too full and my side starts to hurt. Can you? What are you eating. That's 9 cans of tuna fish one of the densest protein sources.. I can do 2 a da

If it’s making you feel full that quickly and suppressing your appetite that much, you should lower your dose. I don’t know anyone doing a water fast for 30 days it’s 24-72 hours … that’s literally insane. Your hair and teeth will fall out from malnutrition and you could very likely end up in the hospital.
agreed. there are a bunch of people doing the week fasts which i still think is pretty radical but they love it. they think its rebuilding their body thru autophagy

i'm doing the "dirty" fasting where you still eat something but severely limit your calories. I'm not worried about losing some muscle. I've done work on my core thru the years and all it ever did was make me look really thick. I don't like the look.

sorry I made wrong calculation from LBS in KG.
"eating like a supermodel" is totally wrong. I eat 200g of proteins per day and have very good results and have time to time a pizza or Wienerschnitzel etc.

I use 1.6 x goal weight (kg) to maintain muscle while losing and 2x to gain muscle while losing weight as my guide. OP would need to consume 157 grams of protein to increase muscle mass while losing. This assumes that he’s not 65+ years old. Do you concur?

I’m eating in the 1.6x to 2x range and all from solid food - no shakes.

There are protein shakes and also Greek Yogurth mixed with protein shake etc.
there are many protein sources which you can choose from

Tuna cans without Oil?
If your plan is to loose so much, you need protein to protect your muscle
F that sheldon cooper, lol. If i do protein powder there's no room left to enjoy any real food. I can go and enjoy sashimi or have a protein shake. Or have small portions of cocktail shrimp or lobster small steak, oysters clams.

My wife and i have been discussing this. What gives you the best protein bang for the calories. Like a (mg protein/calories) ratio. We didn't find that powders have any significantly higher ratio than eating real food that you can enjoy. If you know of something let me know. I don't know if a can drink these disgusting things long term though.

I've always been a huge protein eater. If someone gave me a pasta dish, i'd eat the protein off the top and throw the rest in the trash. Never ate dessert.

Nobody eats tuna in oil anymore. I'm not that big an idiot.

I eat 10-12 pieces of fried chicken for OMAD but i still get fat. KETO does not work for me. I have to drastically restrict calories and eat only protein to make this work.

Last edited:
I have lost 72 lbs in 113 days so far. It is doable but can potentially cause some health issues. Its smart to be closely monitored by doc. Protein, exercise and Tirzepatide have helped a lot. My goal is to lose my wife’s bodyweight 122 lbs … 280 now , was 352 in mid April. 1200 cal diet, strict and monitor every calorie through MyFitnessPal. I did break my diet for a week and a half when I was in the Philippines in June

I have lost 72 lbs in 113 days so far. It is doable but can potentially cause some health issues. Its smart to be closely monitored by doc. Protein, exercise and Tirzepatide have helped a lot. My goal is to lose my wife’s bodyweight 122 lbs … 280 now , was 352 in mid April. 1200 cal diet, strict and monitor every calorie through MyFitnessPal. I did break my diet for a week and a half when I was in the Philippines in June
My wife had to go in for a consult and blood tests as the insurance protocol for being on covered zepbound. I'm on the same plan so i am being monitored. They do a comprehensive blood work up.

I'm just not going to be totally honest that we're saving all my zep for the wife and i'm using tirz from other sources. Also not going to tell them that i'm only eating a can of sardines a day.

My wife had to go in for a consult and blood tests as the insurance protocol for being on covered zepbound. I'm on the same plan so i am being monitored. They do a comprehensive blood work up.

I'm just not going to be totally honest that we're saving all my zep for the wife and i'm using tirz from other sources. Also not going to tell them that i'm only eating a can of sardines a day.
I found fasting the first 1-2 weeks helps but after that a 1200 calorie diet and the weight comes off rapidly …. Don’t worry about ketosis….. i make sure I stick to at least 80 grams of protein
And cut the sugar

F that sheldon cooper, lol. If i do protein powder there's no room left to enjoy any real food. I can go and enjoy sashimi or have a protein shake. Or have small portions of cocktail shrimp or lobster small steak, oysters clams.
Sorry, don't get me wrong. I was not talking about replacing food with shakes. I use shakes in addition to my regular diet to get more protein in my body. Here, we have Clear Whey Protein Isolate, and it feels like drinking water with protein.

I am also high protein and on Tirz with little appetite. You switch things out that are low in protein with things that are higher. Use blended smooth cottage cheese for dips and dressings rather than sour cream. I sip on bone broth during the day. I also make bento type boxes with nuts,lunch meat rolled with cheese, jerky...etc and snack all day. Rather than eating a meal and being full all day. I would sit and think about your meals you like and their recipes. What can you switch out of them to make them more protein dense?

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back