Is Echemi a trust worthy supplier?

Reaction score
I received a price quote for Trizepatide from Echemi for 15mg x 10 vials for under $250, with a pay pal payment method has anyone else used them and what was ypur experience.

I received a price quote for Trizepatide from Echemi for 15mg x 10 vials for under $250, with a pay pal payment method has anyone else used them and what was ypur experience.
@rhondashankles@gma
This is the first time I've seen this vendor name. Please provide the full spelled-out company name and also a website URL if one is available. I'll have a look at them and get back to you.
EDIT: it would also be useful to know how you learned of them.

QSC having a GB with much better price:

Last edited by a moderator:
It says August 8. There’s supposed to be a 50 mg group buy I’m excited for that!

Forgot to reply to this, but AFAIK Echemi is just another platform like Alibaba or Made-In-China, not the actual seller. My guess is you're probably dealing with one of the Chinese trading companies but I don't know really how Echemi works so take that all with a grain of salt.

Either way, trying to be the new kid on the block to find that supplier nobody else has heard of yet works out to be a bust about 80-90% of the time. It's usually easier sticking with known suppliers (even with their often well-known issues). As mentioned QSC is selling 15mg TZ for $160/kit on special right now, and I'm pretty sure one of the other Chinese had a similar offer recently as well. Honestly if you're at the 15mg dose you'll do better on the per milligram price waiting for a deal on 30mg+ vials which can now pretty regularly be had for under $1/mg.

This is the first time I've seen this vendor name. Please provide the full spelled-out company name and also a website URL if one is available. I'll have a look at them and get back to you.
ECHEMI is a "platform" rather than a company it seems. Something more like Alibaba than a single enterprise @rhondashankles@gmail.com. It seems likely you are interacting with someone or some company that is concealing its identity within this large group's myriad of sub-company's, related company names, and etc.

One of the more prominent findings is several reviews of Quingdao Echemi on Trustpilot. They go back about 3-4 years and are all in this vein:

Be very aware of this company. They support scam companies on their website. Any checks about the businesses they host are almost non existing. Do not trust any of the badges that a company may have. Scammed by a company on their website and ECHEMI has no policy to deal with them.

The others can be found at the following link:

Forgot to reply to this, but AFAIK Echemi is just another platform like Alibaba or Made-In-China, not the actual seller. My guess is you're probably dealing with one of the Chinese trading companies but I don't know really how Echemi works so take that all with a grain of salt.

Either way, trying to be the new kid on the block to find that supplier nobody else has heard of yet works out to be a bust about 80-90% of the time. It's usually easier sticking with known suppliers (even with their often well-known issues). As mentioned QSC is selling 15mg TZ for $160/kit on special right now, and I'm pretty sure one of the other Chinese had a similar offer recently as well. Honestly if you're at the 15mg dose you'll do better on the per milligram price waiting for a deal on 30mg+ vials which can now pretty regularly be had for under $1/mg.
Thanks! I love to hear your opinions and…I just did!

ECHEMI is a "platform" rather than a company it seems. Something more like Alibaba than a single enterprise @rhondashankles@gmail.com. It seems likely you are interacting with someone or some company that is concealing its identity within this large group's myriad of sub-company's, related company names, and etc.

One of the more prominent findings is several reviews of Quingdao Echemi on Trustpilot. They go back about 3-4 years and are all in this vein:

Be very aware of this company. They support scam companies on their website. Any checks about the businesses they host are almost non existing. Do not trust any of the badges that a company may have. Scammed by a company on their website and ECHEMI has no policy to deal with them.

The others can be found at the following link:
Thank yall all for your inputs, I swear 🤬 it's frustrating to navigate these sites. I have been bouncing around from emails all over the place for about 2 months trying to decide if I trust it enough to order, with out ending up being scammed.

Thank yall all for your inputs, I swear 🤬 it's frustrating to navigate these sites. I have been bouncing around from emails all over the place for about 2 months trying to decide if I trust it enough to order, with out ending up being scammed.
Off-topic, but you may want to change your user name since with all the doxxing and privacy violations around the interwebs and peptide enthusiasts lately things have been scary and any little things we can do to protect ourselves are worth it.

If you want to change your user name just DM me with what you want it to be and I'll take care of it for you.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back