ISR when changing injection location

Nightlily

Registered
Reaction score
I bought my 1st research peptide from Artic, before I met all you fine folk. I injected 1st and 2nd dose in my research hogs alternating thighs: No ISRs. This weeks dose I injected into the hogs belly, all doses from same vial, and a ISR as occurred. Is it common to have ISRs be location specific?

I've never had one so I can say for sure, but I seem to recall some of the "reddit people" who have posted about ISR's mentioning it only happening in one place. There's also a lot of people who report it just starting randomly after they've been on one of these meds for a while. Seems like the most common "solution" if starts happening regularly is using a topical antihistamine after each injection to help alleviate it.

Mine started when I got to higher doses and it lasts about 2-3 days. I use cortisone cream and it helps. Other things I’ve tried that didn’t help were:
- using BPC-157 in same syringe
- diluting my pep
- spraying flonase

Mine started when I got to higher doses and it lasts about 2-3 days. I use cortisone cream and it helps. Other things I’ve tried that didn’t help were:
- diluting my pep
- spraying flonase
Flonase helped a little. Still there 4 days later. Do you get it no matter where you inject?

I got the ISR on week 13 and happened each week regardless of injection site. The rash was smaller on week 17 and disappeared sooner. Flonase did not help itching but Cortizone-10 cream helped a bit. Occurred on week 2 of 7.5mg using either AP or Mounjaro branded. 🤷‍♀️

- diluting my pep
- spraying flonase
Yeah none of those worked for me either. The only thing that worked, for the itch and redness, is the Silverex Ionic (silver nitrate) cream. Itching is instantly gone and redness dissipates within a day. Best solution I’ve found thus far

Has anyone tried topical Benadryl? Knock on wood I've yet to have an ISR, but any little itchy abrasion etc. it works great for me.

Has anyone tried topical Benadryl? Knock on wood I've yet to have an ISR, but any little itchy abrasion etc. it works great for me.
Unfortunately, had a bad ISR to Q NAD+ which several others also reported. Since then have a reaction to everything. I bought some inexpensive "compare to Benadryl" spray in a little pump sprayer from Dollar General with which I spray the area after alcohol prep before injection and that has helped immensely.

Unfortunately, had a bad ISR to Q NAD+ which several others also reported. Since then have a reaction to everything. I bought some inexpensive "compare to Benadryl" spray in a little pump sprayer from Dollar General with which I spray the area after alcohol prep before injection and that has helped immensely.
That’s great to know. I’ll add to my list of things to try

Took my shot today on other side of belly and no ISR. Only thing I did different this time was let the vial sit out for 45 mins before injection. Last week I did not do that, I injected cold. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Topical Benadryl did not help mine. I bought some Silverex Ionic to try this week.

So using Allegra and Hydrocortisone so far seems to have helped a lot. Will keep an eye on it for the next couple of days

I’ve been injecting on and off for almost two years and had my first ISRs only a few weeks ago. I always pinned in my stomach but read that people had better luck pinning in their thighs. Well, that was a big mistake for me. The thigh was the worst! I injected BPC into it a few days later as it was still angry and growing. The BPC worked like a charm. It didn’t disappear the next day like some have said, but it was greatly reduced. I now use BPC every time I inject.

edited to note that I mixed my GHK-cu with BPC for daily injection and even with the BOC, I’m getting a reaction. Granted not as bad as it probably would otherwise be. Going to inject in the glutes tonight. Hopefully a better outcome.

Last edited:
I’ve been injecting on and off for almost two years and had my first ISRs only a few weeks ago. I always pinned in my stomach but read that people had better luck pinning in their thighs. Well, that was a big mistake for me. The thigh was the worst! I injected BPC into it a few days later as I was still angry and growing. The BPC worked like a charm. It didn’t disappear the next day like some have said, but it was greatly reduced. I now use BPC every time I inject.
That is so interesting in site reaction variance

I’m starting to think it’s my BAC water. All have been reconstituted with the same bac bottle I got from artic on my very first pep order. Because after this post every shot, no matter location, has a ISR.

I’ve ordered the good Pfizer water. I’m hopeful that stops it.

I’m starting to think it’s my BAC water. All have been reconstituted with the same bac bottle I got from artic on my very first pep order. Because after this post every shot, no matter location, has a ISR.

I’ve ordered the good Pfizer water. I’m hopeful that stops it.
The Arctic BAC water should just be the Pfizer/Hospira stuff with a different label for the Canoodian market.

The Arctic BAC water should just be the Pfizer/Hospira stuff with a different label for the Canoodian market.
I’m not sure but it looks a lot like the Amazon bac listings to me. Pic sucks forum doesn’t like HD.

Attachments

• IMG_9153.jpeg
    IMG_9153.jpeg
    326.9 KB · Views: 62
Back