LABOR DAY SALES - MONDAY Update

Sales Celebrate RED WHITE and BLUE Day​

US and CN Sellers Will Work While We Play

Numerous online peptide vendors will have a busy few days stimulated by their price reductions.​

View attachment 1547 In the US Skype Peptides is offering a 15% Price Reduction now through Labor Day when you spend $200 or more and use discount code LABOR. SECRET TIP: CALL to place your order. Ask ROB for HOSPIRA Bac Water - it isn't visibly For Sale on the site - HE WILL ADD A 30ML VIAL TO YOUR ORDER FOR FREE!

View attachment 1544

Fully recovered Aminos Research honors Labor's contribution with a 15% OFF Storewide Sale PLUS a FREE Vial of BPC-157 With Every Order !

View attachment 1545
SSHHHHH ! File this item under GOSSIP!
Qingdao Sigma Chemical
is preparing a new Buying Channel that will open September 2nd. Get Your BitCoins together!

Click The Graphic For A Discord Server Invite
View attachment 1546

View attachment 1552Pacific Wave Peptides has a Very Subtle Sale in progress. Look closely to see it, a 20% sitewide discount is applied at checkout. Purchases over $100 get free "Bac Water". It is only "reconstitution solution" though, not actually Bacteriostatic Water for Injection USP. Nevermind, 20% OFF ain't chopped liver!

View attachment 1569TYDES Research has come out to play in the Labor Day Sale but they're SHY! You gotta have very sharp eyes to see the small print, non-bold, grey-not-black, no-caps banner announcing the sale pricing. AT CHECKOUT USE DISCOUNT CODE LABORDAY FOR 20% OFF!
There now - fixed that for you, Tydes.

Amopure 40% off T15, T30 and T60 September 2-4! Or better known as L15, L30 and L60! 😂

no, but there are a couple people in the discord that manage split buys that do.
Sorry to disagree 🙏🏻 but I purchased from QSC about a month ago and paid via ACH bank transfer (used my actual bank, not the wise app or whatever). The transaction was seamless and efficient, easy at my end and theirs to verify, and I didn't pay any bank transaction fee (which surprised me). It was the first time I had ever used that payment method and it got me over a huge mental stumbling block that was limiting my choices of vendors :)

I think a few people will be kicking themselves for not waiting a couple weeks!
I am not kicking myself because ordering when I did got me included in the Group Testing Extravaganza! :ROFLMAO: That got MY vial tested for $166 instead of $300 and will also receive results for the sterility.

I am not kicking myself because ordering when I did got me included in the Group Testing Extravaganza! :ROFLMAO: That got MY vial tested for $166 instead of $300 and will also receive results for the sterility.
Chances are, what's for sale now is from the same batch. But very curious to see how that testing pans out!

was just about to say that, lol I don't have whatsApp either. Have added about 8 new apps in the last 6 months.. I'm tapped out on new apps and trying to learn crypto.
When I purchased from them I think they emailed me and told me to contact on WhatsApp. I’ll see if I can find the email

whatsapp is the standard communication app outside of the US and it works just like text messaging.
So I've been told, numerous times, lol I was able to order from GYC without it even though everyone told me I HAD to use it. I finally just got CashApp. Had to uninstall several other apps on my phone to add the few I needed for the things here. I need a new phone. It wont take one more app and I've removed everything I can, as well as a couple things I didn't want to remove.

So I've been told, numerous times, lol I was able to order from GYC without it even though everyone told me I HAD to use it. I finally just got CashApp. Had to uninstall several other apps on my phone to add the few I needed for the things here. I need a new phone. It wont take one more app and I've removed everything I can, as well as a couple things I didn't want to remove.
You DO need a new phone!😂

was just about to say that, lol I don't have whatsApp either. Have added about 8 new apps in the last 6 months.. I'm tapped out on new apps and trying to learn crypto.
Thanks for saying that; I am over it. Time is short. I don’t want to spend what I have insisting on the absolutely best deal. I am sooooo grateful for this forum.I have the info, generally I need to accomplish my goals. I want Roses to smell, Watercolors to paint, to whisper sweet nothings, love my friends, all of it. I literally love you all and I don’t even know you. Not doing Crypto.

Thanks for saying that; I am over it. Time is short. I don’t want to spend what I have insisting on the absolutely best deal. I am sooooo grateful for this forum.I have the info, generally I need to accomplish my goals. I want Roses to smell, Watercolors to paint, to whisper sweet nothings, love my friends, all of it. I literally love you all and I don’t even know you. Not doing Crypto.
I’m an old lady but actually did buy a little crypto because it was a requirement of a forum. But doubt I’ll ever transact with it. That being said, I was proud of myself for figuring it out! 😂😂

Not doing Crypto.
I said that too, about 2 months ago... and here I go. It's not so much that it makes it cheaper, its that there are certain group buys that require it. So if I want to participate in the buys that come from a great vendor and include testing, then I need crypto. Well, there's a way around it, but I don't want to go through another person. I want to make the buy, get my peptides, and see the post purchase test.

But you are right, there are plenty of options that are still way below compounding prices... there is no great need to go to the lengths I am going. But I just feel like it's the best option out there... it's obtainable... so that's the direction I'm headed. With all I've done to get this far, I feel like I owe it to myself to do it, lol

I’m an old lady but actually did buy a little crypto because it was a requirement of a forum. But doubt I’ll ever transact with it. That being said, I was proud of myself for figuring it out! 😂😂
It's really not nearly as difficult as it seems. Can get a hot wallet for free, and it's no harder than buying something on amazon... just clicking a few buttons. on the other hand, understanding the various coin markets, trying to figure out the fluctuations, splits, etc, etc is a whole other ballgame. But there are coins/tokens that are pretty damned stable, so there's not much concern about losing. I will, however, be watching BTC and buying some when it drops, then selling when it skyrockets - over and over, just as a fun side hustle to see what I can turn $500 into. Hopefully I'll end up wishing I had put $5k in, or learn enough that I can do it with $5k in a year or two.

It's really not nearly as difficult as it seems. Can get a hot wallet for free, and it's no harder than buying something on amazon... just clicking a few buttons. on the other hand, understanding the various coin markets, trying to figure out the fluctuations, splits, etc, etc is a whole other ballgame. But there are coins/tokens that are pretty damned stable, so there's not much concern about losing. I will, however, be watching BTC and buying some when it drops, then selling when it skyrockets - over and over, just as a fun side hustle to see what I can turn $500 into. Hopefully I'll end up wishing I had put $5k in, or learn enough that I can do it with $5k in a year or two.
Damn don’t tempt me! I just bought a small amount thru cash app. But I COULD go down that rabbit hole! 😂

Heres one for the Compound pharmacy users

1725159275038.png

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back