LABOR DAY SALES - MONDAY Update

Check out Exodus hot wallet, lol It's not the highest rated, but it's still pretty good and great for beginners. I "found" step by step instructions to set it up.
Could you share the info about exodus
I downloaded it with coinbase but not sure what to do with it. I guess it's a wallet but you can buy as well. Why need coinbase? Also set up cash app which was easy but do you need a wallet with it? Heck I've downloaded about 7 apps. That's 6 more than I have put on my phone in 3 years.

Check out Exodus hot wallet, lol It's not the highest rated, but it's still pretty good and great for beginners. I "found" step by step instructions to set it up.
Do you like cash app or wise better? I guess 1 more app won't kill me

I got an email from them as I used them previously and my understanding is those are the new prices moving forward. Not bad honestly for compound as it’s all doses, the monthly fee makes it less palatable.
Yeah, I'm not fond of paying someone $200 to recon, but for those who prefer to use compounding, its a good deal.

The issue is that once the shortage is over, compounding pharmacies won't be allowed to sell it, so all these places will disappear and millions will be looking for an alternative. You know all the domestic vendors are already counting the $$ they will make when that happens!

Yeah, I'm not fond of paying someone $200 to recon, but for those who prefer to use compounding, its a good deal.

The issue is that once the shortage is over, compounding pharmacies won't be allowed to sell it, so all these places will disappear and millions will be looking for an alternative. You know all the domestic vendors are already counting the $$ they will make when that happens!
I couldn’t agree more. I suspect they’re scrambling for something else to offer folks because that is going to be a HUGE loss for them. It’s also why the unknown has pushed me to pick up quite the stash of Tirz for the time being. Another sale doesn’t hurt to add to it. At least in our world there are other alternatives to try, but I don’t want to rock the boat when I’ve got a good thing going at the moment with this peptide.

I said that too, about 2 months ago... and here I go. It's not so much that it makes it cheaper, its that there are certain group buys that require it. So if I want to participate in the buys that come from a great vendor and include testing, then I need crypto. Well, there's a way around it, but I don't want to go through another person. I want to make the buy, get my peptides, and see the post purchase test.

But you are right, there are plenty of options that are still way below compounding prices... there is no great need to go to the lengths I am going. But I just feel like it's the best option out there... it's obtainable... so that's the direction I'm headed. With all I've done to get this far, I feel like I owe it to myself to do it, lol
Absolutely!

It's really not nearly as difficult as it seems. Can get a hot wallet for free, and it's no harder than buying something on amazon... just clicking a few buttons. on the other hand, understanding the various coin markets, trying to figure out the fluctuations, splits, etc, etc is a whole other ballgame. But there are coins/tokens that are pretty damned stable, so there's not much concern about losing. I will, however, be watching BTC and buying some when it drops, then selling when it skyrockets - over and over, just as a fun side hustle to see what I can turn $500 into. Hopefully I'll end up wishing I had put $5k in, or learn enough that I can do it with $5k in a year or two.
I totally get it! I started doing that with Apple in the 90’s, Gold when it was $16….go for it!

I totally get it! I started doing that with Apple in the 90’s, Gold when it was $16….go for it!
my father in law is a jeweler,, bought the sotre form his father for $1 about 50 years ago. He just turned 80 and still works 7 days a week!

But he had told us a few years back, when gold was around $500 an ounce - BUY GOLD. Of course, I didn't listen - not that I had any money. I told my parents - who actually had money to work with, but they didn't listen. It quadrupled in about 5 years time. The money my parents lost in the stock market crasheS, could have been recovered in one swoop. Hindsight is 20/20!

Amopure 40% off T15, T30 and T60 September 2-4! Or better known as L15, L30 and L60! 😂
I’m about to pull the trigger on AmoPure R10 and wondering if they use usps for delivery. This changes my address to post office as we don’t get USPS (only fed ex/ups) home delivery in my town. Also it’s listed at $230 and total is $290, but the sale says free shipping?

There's this place, if anyone wants to give them a shot.
Using TIRZ 10mg so far its been working,
Recently ordered Reta 10mg COA shows 10.98mg /99.907%

but for being domestic its not bad.
Shipping is $11 though, not bad, but its just a Priority bubbler mailer.

I am not associated with this company, just stumbled across this reseller when searching for Good priced Tirz.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back