LABOR DAY SALES - MONDAY Update

Could you share the info about exodus
I downloaded it with coinbase but not sure what to do with it. I guess it's a wallet but you can buy as well. Why need coinbase? Also set up cash app which was easy but do you need a wallet with it? Heck I've downloaded about 7 apps. That's 6 more than I have put on my phone in 3 years.
It's usually cheaper easier and more convenient to buy on a larger exchange.

The reason you have exodus in addition is to transact via it when paying vendors of a sketchy nature since exchange transactions are more closely looked at and it can cause a headache if you send funds to a blacklisted address

QSC Labor day deal : Tirzepatide 30mg Group Buy

Pricing:
$260/kit, Free shipping
10 kits = $2400 ($240/kit), Free shipping

International. No minimum order.

Garanteed delivery, Garanteed high purity, no contamination, and overfilled.

Deadline: 5th september

Pretested:

Contact info:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

QSC Labor day deal : Tirzepatide 30mg Group Buy

Pricing:
$260/kit, Free shipping
10 kits = $2400 ($240/kit), Free shipping

International. No minimum order.

Garanteed delivery, Garanteed high purity, no contamination, and overfilled.

Deadline: 5th september

Pretested:

Contact info:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
What is “guaranteed high purity” specifically?

Apparently, 99.505% in this case as that's what the linked COA shows :)
And if post-purchase testing delivers a different result, what is the % purity where a reship occurs? The language is so vague that it is basically meaningless, I’m asking for clarification so we know what to expect.

And if post-purchase testing delivers a different result, what is the % purity where a reship occurs? The language is so vague that it is basically meaningless, I’m asking for clarification so we know what to expect.
What is “guaranteed high purity” specifically?

It's a +99% batch
If it happens to end up at 98% (which I highly doubt) it should be acceptable and no big deal.
as far as there is no contamination or impurities beside the degraded product, that's what matters and based on the look of the report, it won't test below 99% for sure.

It's a +99% batch
If it happens to end up at 98% (which I highly doubt) it should be acceptable and no big deal.
as far as there is no contamination or impurities beside the degraded product, that's what matters and based on the look of the report, it won't test below 99% for sure.
What is the number where is becomes eligible for reship? 97.9%? If you won’t state this then the guarantee isn’t a guarantee, it’s just your stated expectation

No number, I won't do the same mistakes again, so I'll let it like this.
i constantly defend qsc because people have expectations that are not aligned with what you state. But in this case you’re setting people up to expect a guarantee that does not exist. This isn’t a trap, just commit to a guarantee or don’t. But don’t tell people you have a guarantee that has no criteria and will never be honored.

i constantly defend qsc because people have expectations that are not aligned with what you state. But in this case you’re setting people up to expect a guarantee that does not exist. This isn’t a trap, just commit to a guarantee or don’t. But don’t tell people you have a guarantee that has no criteria and will never be honored.
People can be greedy and I learned my lesson, garantees and purity means shit to most of buyers.
Most of people required reship on a sema 5mg GB that tested 98.5% and they were okay with a 98% purity batch as replacement, all what matters for these garantees to most of people is getting free gear, no one cares about a certain number and it's facts.
No one is able to say what's a safe purity number, 96% is a good number for HGH, but when it doesn't suit some people 98% is not okay, 99% is okay, even that the 1% impurity can be fatal and dangerous for a 99% product, and 98% purity with a 2% degraded molecure can be very safe and have no issue.
The numbers means nothing, a product can test 70% and be safe, and 99% and not safe, what we garantee is that there will be no outsider impurities, or contamination in the product, so if it happened that a product that was initially tested 99% dropped to 97-95% just because it degraded faster for God knows what reason, it's not logical to make it eligible for replacement.
The product tested 99.5%, it's a good batch, like all the past T30 ones. 3rd party testing will confirm it.

People can be greedy and I learned my lesson, garantees and purity means shit to most of buyers.
Most of people required reship on a sema 5mg GB that tested 98.5% and they were okay with a 98% purity batch as replacement, all what matters for these garantees to most of people is getting free gear, no one cares about a certain number and it's facts.
No one is able to say what's a safe purity number, 96% is a good number for HGH, but when it doesn't suit some people 98% is not okay, 99% is okay, even that the 1% impurity can be fatal and dangerous for a 99% product, and 98% purity with a 2% degraded molecure can be very safe and have no issue.
The numbers means nothing, a product can test 70% and be safe, and 99% and not safe, what we garantee is that there will be no outsider impurities, or contamination in the product, so if it happened that a product that was initially tested 99% dropped to 97-95% just because it degraded faster for God knows what reason, it's not logical to make it eligible for replacement.
The product tested 99.5%, it's a good batch, like all the past T30 ones. 3rd party testing will confirm it.
I do understand what you are saying about degradation. We use compounding chemicals in my pharmacy that are acceptable at 96%. I definitely am more concerned about outside contaminants. IF the product showed it did have outside contaminants or was not sterile, I assume your guarantee would cover replacement?

I do understand what you are saying about degradation. We use compounding chemicals in my pharmacy that are acceptable at 96%. I definitely am more concerned about outside contaminants. IF the product showed it did have outside contaminants or was not sterile, I assume your guarantee would cover replacement?
For sure, we garantee no contamination

No one tests for outside contaminants because it's not feasible. The number of tests is infinite

His guarantee is "trust me, bro".

He also just said he "garantee no contamination" which isn't even possible.

I understand and agree with everything you’re saying. Just pointing out that you should remove “guaranteed high purity” because without a threshold it doesn’t mean anything, and you’re just creating the conditions for people to be upset. The best thing qSC has going for it is you are clear about what you commit to and you follow through on those commitments. Most of the complaints are from people not understanding what you have committed to. But in this case you’re committing to guaranteed high purity but leaving what that means open to interpretation, and the customers are going to have different expectations than you do.

Just get rid of that guarantee since it doesn’t mean a damn thing anyway, or commit to a purity figure that you believe you can deliver. You’re trying to have it both ways which is not going to end well. It makes you look like a liar.

Last edited:
I am not kicking myself because ordering when I did got me included in the Group Testing Extravaganza! :ROFLMAO: That got MY vial tested for $166 instead of $300 and will also receive results for the sterility.
same here...I consider it the price of my early education in this world!

my wife chewed my ass the other night for using alibaba. Not convinced she's wrong either.

I'm thinking prepaid visa for some of these things. my credit card keeps rejecting a skin care company in Korea.
I used alibaba too but used my Paypal account which hopefully shields my CC info a bit more.

I used alibaba too but used my Paypal account which hopefully shields my CC info a bit more.
I read on the peppy's spreadsheet that they only allow paypal for the first order. After that you input CC straight to Alibaba with no purchase protection.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back