Legit or not?

I haven’t heard of them. Did you reach out to them, or did they reach out to you unsolicited?

Here's the payment options for my order

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624-092626~2.png
    Screenshot_20240624-092626~2.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 75
Why, why, why are so many people so eager to experiment with new suppliers that nobody has ever heard of rather than sticking with the known suppliers with established reputations (good, bad, or mixed)? 🙄

Pleasant pre-sale communication, seemingly good prices, and fast shipping do not automatically make a supplier reputable. In fact, 75% of the time it's just the lead up to a spectacular string of failure.

Go back and read all the glowing posts about stellar communication, good prices, etc. regarding Cora from HT, Anna from Dongdroppings, Fiona from wherever Fiona is from, etc. and you'll see how this story plays out over and over and over again.

Why, why, why are so many people so eager to experiment with new suppliers that nobody has ever heard of rather than sticking with the known suppliers with established reputations (good, bad, or mixed)? 🙄

Pleasant pre-sale communication, seemingly good prices, and fast shipping do not automatically make a supplier reputable. In fact, 75% of the time it's just the lead up to a spectacular string of failure.

Go back and read all the glowing posts about stellar communication, good prices, etc. regarding Cora from HT, Anna from Dongdroppings, Fiona from wherever Fiona is from, etc. and you'll see how this story plays out over and over and over again.
Gotcha. I was dealing in contact with this person before I found this form, but I'll do what you suggested

Gotcha. I was dealing in contact with this person before I found this form, but I'll do what you suggested
Hopefully I didn't come across to strong, but I see so many people get ripped off dealing with new suppliers and I hate to see people lose money like that.

It's definitely a worthwhile pursuit for some to try out new suppliers and pay for a bunch of testing because otherwise we'd never find new sources, but for the average customer it's usually a very risky financial proposition. Sadly most of the blacklisted suppliers out their earned their reputation because someone got screwed being the first one to try them out.

Hopefully I didn't come across to strong, but I see so many people get ripped off dealing with new suppliers and I hate to see people lose money like that.

It's definitely a worthwhile pursuit for some to try out new suppliers and pay for a bunch of testing because otherwise we'd never find new sources, but for the average customer it's usually a very risky financial proposition. Sadly most of the blacklisted suppliers out their earned their reputation because someone got screwed being the first one to try them out.
No understandably I'd rather you come on strong. I don't want to waste my money. I just reached out to QSC

This is a really really great point. Far too many times I've seen so many unfortunate circumstances where these newer companies with the nicest "face value" take advantage of customers. @2boxers feel free to hit up any of the members here for advice on future references if you need. This is an amazing community!

It's definitely a worthwhile pursuit for some to try out new suppliers and pay for a bunch of testing
Sorry for a little bit off topic, but I was just wondering how much the testing can cost (janoshik for example)? I have no idea at all, but im sure it will not be cheap ... Im living in Malaysia, so even just shipping fees to US are too expensive already.

Sorry for a little bit off topic, but I was just wondering how much the testing can cost (janoshik for example)? I have no idea at all, but im sure it will not be cheap ... Im living in Malaysia, so even just shipping fees to US are too expensive already.
I was quoted USD400 to test Retarutide. I am told that MZBioLabs in Phoenix, Arizona will do it for USD300.
That is still more than I'm willing to pay in this particular circumstance @milos

I was quoted USD400 to test Retarutide. I am told that MZBioLabs in Phoenix, Arizona will do it for USD300.
That is still more than I'm willing to pay in this particular circumstance @milos
Thanks, its approximately in the range I was expecting ... I was worried it will cost much more, especially if its from a US lab. For a large purchase its maybe worth it to send a vial for the test.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back