Let see everyone’s weight loss results

Goreandglitter

Reaction score
Please include what you’re on and how long with your photo(s)

starting and current weights or amount of weight lost cause you absolutely don’t need to share your weight if you’re not comfortable.

If you’re not taking pics, start. I had no clue how different I looked you will definitely inspire yourself.

I started on sema end of November and switched to tirz end of December. I started at 296 the “after” pics are the beginning of march at 255. Still have a ways to go

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8548.jpeg
    IMG_8548.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 85
I started on Sema in February 2023. I stepped up slowly and didn't always increase dosing at the recommended rate. I transitioned over to Tirz in December 2023, I believe (I thought I switched earlier than that, but I don't see a Tirz order in my email before then, so I guess not?).

Starting weight: 179.9
Current weight: 120.6
Goal weight: 110 (I'm really short!)

The first photo is technically about a month after I started Sema, but its close enough to my starting weight (I think I was about 170ish in it). The second photo is my most recent "full body" photo, but I've gone down another 9ish pounds since taking it.

Attachments

• PR.png
    PR.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
  • Headshot.png
    Headshot.png
    767.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I started on Sema in February 2023. I stepped up slowly and didn't always increase dosing at the recommended rate. I transitioned over to Tirz in December 2023, I believe (I thought I switched earlier than that, but I don't see a Tirz order in my email before then, so I guess not?).

Starting weight: 179.9
Current weight: 120.6
Goal weight: 110 (I'm really short!)

The first photo is technically about a month after I started Sema, but its close enough to my starting weight (I think I was about 170ish in it). The second photo is my most recent "full body" photo, but I've gone down another 9ish pounds since taking it.
Wow look at you great job

Starting Weight: 256
Current Weight: 204
Goal Weight: 178

I began using WEGOVY on the 1st of April 2023. It was fully covered by my group insurance for several months
until they terminated coverage of ALL GLP1s.

Research semaglutide filled the gap and I alternated with Wegovy
weekly until both ceased to give appetite suppression.

Now I'm titrating up on Tirzepatide which seems to be keeping me on track at 4lbs lost per month

IMG_3433.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm on the slow train LOL 😆
I started sema the last week of October 2023. Lost about 20 pounds by late January. Then i got really sick and chose to suspend the sema for a couple of months. I'm back on and have dropped a precious few pounds. I've decided to switch to TZ to see if that boosts things. I have another 25 pounds to go to get to the top of "normal" BMI. That's my number goal. Other goals are to get off of blood pressure meds, avoid diabetes (strong family history), avoid heart disease, and wear shorts again! I'm 55, and menopause kicked my butt. I can't believe how hard it is to lose weight now. I switched to a whole foods plant based diet 2.5 years ago. Hasn't helped me lose weight, but my bloodwork is great!

You GO Sally!
I’m glad you mention your labs and bloodwork.
Those are usually never talked about but are the most important changes, I think.

Last edited:
Please include what you’re on and how long with your photo(s)

starting and current weights or amount of weight lost cause you absolutely don’t need to share your weight if you’re not comfortable.

If you’re not taking pics, start. I had no clue how different I looked you will definitely inspire yourself.
Almost 6 months in, 55 lbs down on tirz. Started at 275 currently 220

Attachments

• Photoroom_20240523_110731.jpeg
    Photoroom_20240523_110731.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Thank you! I try to keep my protein intake high and I also go to the gym 4 days a week a lot of strength training
It's just like Garrison Keeler's Lake Wobegon!

"GLP1Forum. Where the women are strong, the men are good-lookin' and all the children are above average."

It's just like Garrison Keeler's Lake Wobegon!

"GLP1Forum. Where the women are strong, the men are good-lookin' and all the children are above average."
hahahaha fellow NPR listener! I listened to that program for many, many years.

Back