Let see everyone’s weight loss results

Starting Weight: 256
Current Weight: 204
Goal Weight: 178

I began using WEGOVY on the 1st of April 2023. It was fully covered by my group insurance for several months
until they terminated coverage of ALL GLP1s.

Research semaglutide filled the gap and I alternated with Wegovy
weekly until both ceased to give appetite suppression.

Now I'm titrating up on Tirzepatide which seems to be keeping me on track at 4lbs lost per month

View attachment 342
I’ve been at standstill in 230s for months. I’ve included sema in it. Now! I’m bringing tesofensine pills in it. Wish me luck!

I'm on the slow train LOL 😆
I started sema the last week of October 2023. Lost about 20 pounds by late January. Then i got really sick and chose to suspend the sema for a couple of months. I'm back on and have dropped a precious few pounds. I've decided to switch to TZ to see if that boosts things. I have another 25 pounds to go to get to the top of "normal" BMI. That's my number goal. Other goals are to get off of blood pressure meds, avoid diabetes (strong family history), avoid heart disease, and wear shorts again! I'm 55, and menopause kicked my butt. I can't believe how hard it is to lose weight now. I switched to a whole foods plant based diet 2.5 years ago. Hasn't helped me lose weight, but my bloodwork is great!
a number on a scale is not your overall health. That’s awesome you switched to plant based. I like cheese too much 😂.

I’ve been at standstill in 230s for months. I’ve included sema in it. Now! I’m bringing tesofensine pills in it. Wish me luck!
Good luck!!! Is your body composition changing at all or total stand still? I’m currently in a stand still weight wise but my clothes got much bigger so my body comp is changing the scale just is not. Let us all know how it works out!!

Litte share from my side. I lost around 17KG (37lbs) starting from 135KG (297lbs). Doing since January ‘24 doing Sema and later switched to Reta because of bad side effects of Sema

Attachments

• IMG_6996.jpeg
    IMG_6996.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 31
I started on sema end of November and switched to tirz end of December. I started at 296 the “after” pics are the beginning of march at 255. Still have a ways to go
So since we’re a little further… I’ve been focusing on muscle as opposed to weight loss at this point. The scale is down to 240 and I’m feeling pretty good about how my body is changing.

Attachments

• IMG_9513.jpeg
    IMG_9513.jpeg
    971.6 KB · Views: 55
So since we’re a little further… I’ve been focusing on muscle as opposed to weight loss at this point. The scale is down to 240 and I’m feeling pretty good about how my body is changing.
Your waist and back look very much slimmer! What a progress to celebrate.

I started on Sema in February 2023. I stepped up slowly and didn't always increase dosing at the recommended rate. I transitioned over to Tirz in December 2023, I believe (I thought I switched earlier than that, but I don't see a Tirz order in my email before then, so I guess not?).

Starting weight: 179.9
Current weight: 120.6
Goal weight: 110 (I'm really short!)

The first photo is technically about a month after I started Sema, but its close enough to my starting weight (I think I was about 170ish in it). The second photo is my most recent "full body" photo, but I've gone down another 9ish pounds since taking it.
Love your hair color and congratulations on your amazing progress.

Started on tirzepatide 11 months ago at 145 lbs, 36% body fat, now 111 lbs, 25% body fat, at goal weight basically. (5'1" F)
Plan is to increase dose interval to 5, then 7 days. (Currently 2mg q 3.5 days.) Eventually, I'd like to just take a dose when I feel like I need it. I've got about 240 mg in my stash, so it should last me a while!

Please include what you’re on and how long with your photo(s)

starting and current weights or amount of weight lost cause you absolutely don’t need to share your weight if you’re not comfortable.

If you’re not taking pics, start. I had no clue how different I looked you will definitely inspire yourself.
Started prediabetic at 269 lbs. That number is hard to say. Sema since mid March, currently 241!! And best of all! No longer prediabetic!!!

54/peri-menopausal/PCOS/several auto immunes.
Got written a rx for Wegovy..my insurance doesn't cover it. Started researching and found compound. Started that in March. Since then found researching and have been using it.
Lost 53 pounds and 34 inches overall so far! No flare ups from my auto immunes. My degenerative arthritis is under control. Inflammation is down so much it's shocking!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_184053_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_184053_Photos.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 10
Back