Lipo-C

You're new, so I'll apologize up-front for sounding a little brash...

I'm assuming you're talking about the clowns at Xcel who along with his buddy are cooking up their "Lipo C" in their mom's bathtub.

Honestly until there is a reliable way to test that stuff you're way better off getting it through someplace like Defy (the Hallendale version of it: https://www.defymedicalstore.com/108-hal). It's around $100 for a 30ml vial and while I'm not usually the biggest fan of compounding pharmacies Hallendale has a good reputation and I'm sure have more hygienic practices than Mike or Joe mixing up a bunch of veterinary meds they get from Amazon.

I hate to see people get tricked into buying risky and questionable products from a lot of these vendors. Lyophilized powder in a vial from China is one thing, but the amateur chemistry some of these guys are attempting is downright dangerous.

Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! :)

You're new, so I'll apologize up-front for sounding a little brash...

I'm assuming you're talking about the clowns at Xcel who along with his buddy are cooking up their "Lipo C" in their mom's bathtub.

Honestly until there is a reliable way to test that stuff you're way better off getting it through someplace like Defy (the Hallendale version of it: https://www.defymedicalstore.com/108-hal). It's around $100 for a 30ml vial and while I'm not usually the biggest fan of compounding pharmacies Hallendale has a good reputation and I'm sure have more hygienic practices than Mike or Joe mixing up a bunch of veterinary meds they get from Amazon.

I hate to see people get tricked into buying risky and questionable products from a lot of these vendors. Lyophilized powder in a vial from China is one thing, but the amateur chemistry some of these guys are attempting is downright dangerous.

Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! :)
I’m definitely trying to stay away from Xcel, haven’t heard anything good about them. I would order from somewhere else. I’ll check out Defy, it’s not much more than what I paid for a 30ml vial. I appreciate the link! ☺️

I just picked up some Bioboost Plus from Hallandale via Groupon! Less than $50 shipped. It’s sold via WeightCare and the process was fast and easy. Search “weightcare bioboost” on Groupon to find it..

I just picked up some Bioboost Plus from Hallandale via Groupon! Less than $50 shipped. It’s sold via WeightCare and the process was fast and easy. Search “weightcare bioboost” on Groupon to find it..
You may want to double-check to verify what they're selling. It sounds like they're selling the 10ml vials which are more expensive per milliliter than the 30ml vials. Defy sells the Hallandale 10ml vials for $59, and the 30ml vials for $99. They often email coupons including a birthday coupon so it's possible to get the 30ml vials for around $55-75/ea if you buy 2 or 3 at once with a coupon.

But, for someone wanting to try it out and not get too deep into the $$$ this is probably a good way to do that.

You may want to double-check to verify what they're selling. It sounds like they're selling the 10ml vials which are more expensive per milliliter than the 30ml vials. Defy sells the Hallandale 10ml vials for $59, and the 30ml vials for $99. They often email coupons including a birthday coupon so it's possible to get the 30ml vials for around $55-75/ea if you buy 2 or 3 at once with a coupon.

But, for someone wanting to try it out and not get too deep into the $$$ this is probably a good way to do that.
Great tip, thank you! You're right - just checked and it's 10ml. I will definitely check out Defy next time around

I ended up ordering from defy! Definitely recommend!
Same thanks to advice here! Defy was very easy to work with, the phone call only took a couple of minutes and they were extremely friendly and helpful. I got the shipment from the pharmacy in just over a week and took my first shot yesterday.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back