Look Right?

sprockleberry

Reaction score
I just placed my 1st gray market order. The pucks are loose, some broken, and they move freely when the vial is turned (go to bottom of vial when upright and top when moved upside down). Is this right? Does it mean they were not vacuum sealed?

I was going to add a photo but it says it's too large to upload so sorry about no photo...

Reduce the pixel size of the photo or run it through tinypng.com then you’ll be able to upload it.

Generally the vials you have should still be fine even with the issues described.

I can’t count how many vials of hgh with faulty vacuum I have put in my body. Still alive and kicking.

It’s not optimal, but (most likely) perfectly safe to use

Nb! Not medical advice ;)

Thank you Bacchus! Uploaded it now

Attachments

• 20240824_141353.jpg
    20240824_141353.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 62
Looks like they have been handled a bit rough during transport. But they should be fine.

I would have no issues using them myself as long as I trust the source not to sell dangerous products.

Looks like they have been handled a bit rough during transport. But they should be fine.

I would have no issues using them myself as long as I trust the source not to sell dangerous products.
Thank you! I will be getting them tested for peace of mind but since this is my first purchase this way I thought vacuum sealed was best (and read this company actually uses vacuum seals) and now I'm pretty sure they aren't ......

Thank you! I will be getting them tested for peace of mind but since this is my first purchase this way I thought vacuum sealed was best (and read this company actually uses vacuum seals) and now I'm pretty sure they aren't ......
Because the pucks moved a little and some broke? I agree with bacchus, looks more like rough handling in shipping than anything.

A vacuum inside the the vial has no effect on whether the contents move around.

I just placed my 1st gray market order. The pucks are loose, some broken, and they move freely when the vial is turned (go to bottom of vial when upright and top when moved upside down). Is this right? Does it mean they were not vacuum sealed?

I was going to add a photo but it says it's too large to upload so sorry about no photo...
Here’s a good article with photos if you want to do a deep dive

Attachments

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back