Looking for a reliable Tirzepatide peptide source

Fonkymonky

Reaction score
Hello my name is Sara and I am from Belgium.

I’ve been on Tirz since the end of may and I had some incredible results with using it.

I ordered a 10 vial kit once and I am almost at the end of it. Last week I sent the vendor an email to buy another 10 vial kit but he doesn’t respond anymore. It was a Chinese vendor. I read a lot about it and he’s probably not available anymore.

I am looking for a reliable new source to order Tirzepatide peptide, just for my own use. I already read a lot about it on this forum but the more I read the more confused I am becoming.

Can you guys please point me in the direction of a reliable Tirzepatide source? I am using my last vial as we speak and I am really gutted not being able to re-order the same product.

I have had such good results, I just want to continue this journey and I am so scared I will not be able to find a new and reliable source.

Thank you in advance!

I have had such good results, I just want to continue this journey and I am so scared I will not be able to find a new and reliable source.

Thank you in advance!
Find any post from Dionysos. He has links to spreadsheets for US and CN vendors that he generously maintains with feedback from everyone. That is a good starting point.

Great you are having success! This forum is invaluable.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back