Maybe a dumb question about COA's/testing

semisweet

New_Member
Reaction score
A COA from Jano, or one of the other reputable companies is great. You know it's pure and you know the net content. But what about endotoxins and sterility? That typically isn't included. And testing for all 3 is really expensive. What do most of you do when you test your own product that you buy from a reliable vendor from China?

There is a post or two about syringe filters (not filter needles) on here that can give you some insight.

There is a post or two about syringe filters (not filter needles) on here that can give you some insight.
I did search and read about those. Even tried to find the right supplies and then it got over my head lol. So that's the recommended way to go if all you have is a COA for purity and quantity?

I did search and read about those. Even tried to find the right supplies and then it got over my head lol. So that's the recommended way to go if all you have is a COA for purity and quantity?
Flip a coin, say a prayer and inject 😁

Go check @Broken Chef ’s post history. I think I saw a lengthy post on the topic of filters from him recently. Good place to start

Back