Meal replacement shakes?

And the fact that they're essentially a meal replacement shake and not just protein makes me feel better about the days where I can't stomach much. I really like Fairlife too, their chocolate is the best tasting chocolate one IMO, but they don't have all the nutrients that Premier has.

Do you like matcha? I made a matcha latte (with some super strong matcha lol) with a vanilla Premier the other day. It was AMAZING. I used the last of my matcha making it though so now I have to re-up because I think that's my new hyperfixation. Been thinking about adding some coffee concentrate to my pumpkin spice Premier what Matcha brand did you use?

Yeah, I love matcha …sounds good. What brand of Matcha powder did you use?

I tried the pumpkin spice ones. They were horrible.Lol I fair life too since it’s lactose free.
Lol I loved them. Strong on the nutmeg which I like. I just wish fairlife had the same amount of vitamins and stuff. I usually stock both at my house and alternate.

I tried some nice matcha is Japan. It was terrible. I don’t know how people drink it lol.

Yeah, I get it. I knew I wasn’t a matcha fan going into it, but figured I had to try it in Japan.
Could have been worse could have tried natto…. Worse thing I ate when I lived in Japan. Won’t be so bad now cause I know what it is. Lol

I fucking LOVE natto
lol didn’t know what it was when I was first offered it. It was slimy and mucus- like ……… that was many years ago when I lived there maybe need to try it again…… ever tried Phillipines balut, grilled chicken intestines or fried chicken rectum? I like those better than natto lol

lol didn’t know what it was when I was first offered it. It was slimy and mucus- like ……… that was many years ago when I lived there maybe need to try it again…… ever tried Phillipines balut, grilled chicken intestines or fried chicken rectum? I like those better than natto lol
Nope. I don't think I could do balut. I probably wouldn't mind trying the other ones though. The slimy texture isn't too bad when it's eaten with rice. I like "weird" food and stuff most people don't like in general. One of my favorite Polish dishes is galaretka, it's an aspic - so basically meat jello 🤣 Also a big fan of escargot.

Edit: Forgot to add pickled herring

Nope. I don't think I could do balut. I probably wouldn't mind trying the other ones though. The slimy texture isn't too bad when it's eaten with rice. I like "weird" food and stuff most people don't like in general. One of my favorite Polish dishes is galaretka, it's an aspic - so basically meat jello 🤣 Also a big fan of escargot.
I ate the natto straight out the small pot lol ….Love escargot,,, from south Mississippi and love chitlins, pig ear sandwich, crawfish wife is from Philippines and they have interesting food …..

I just gotta say. The Premiere Protein powder cannisters arrived.

My daughter asked "Why is the vanilla only half full?" I'd opened it to try it and used two scoops out of it.

I told her it was just shrinkflation.

But when i pulled them out of the box I mentally thought they were light for the cannister size.

HAH

I can’t do balut. May try natto next time I’m in Japan. My next couple trips are to Micronesia, but I’ll be back in Japan and Philippines next year though.

I just gotta say. The Premiere Protein powder cannisters arrived.

My daughter asked "Why is the vanilla only half full?" I'd opened it to try it and used two scoops out of it.

I told her it was just shrinkflation.

But when i pulled them out of the box I mentally thought they were light for the cannister size.

HAH
I haven't bought powder in a while, but aren't they usually about half empty? Anyway, how's it taste? I haven't tried their powders yet.

I haven't bought powder in a while, but aren't they usually about half empty? Anyway, how's it taste? I haven't tried their powders yet.

Tastes quite like their pre-mixed in flavor. I think the struggle is mixing it correctly.

We have a Ninja Creami ice cream maker. I know we'll be using this in that.

Good stuff!

Huel is a complete meal with great nutritional ingredients and minerals. They have really turned my energy level around. Each bottle is two servings.
Huel bloats me like a blimp and gives me the superpower of having unimaginably voluminous and foul smelling gas. Like to the point my wife put a stop to it :ROFLMAO: Soylent on the other hand I drink for breakfast almost daily

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back