Medgsgogo Tirz

Snixx

Reaction score
I have just received my order of Tirz 10 (jano report provided) from medsgogo working with Tuk and her staff. Conversations were fast and thorough, shipping took about 10 days in total, vials arrived tightly sealed and still in puck form. I will update after testing has started.

I also had a great experience with Tuk Angel with similar ship times. My COA was old and I don't trust it. I too will be testing.

Oddly, they paypal invoiced me for $734 of cat litter (gross).

I don't even own a cat.

I also had a good experience! I thought it was funny that it said cat litter, because it is totally probable in my world with my cats. 😂

Did both of you get T10? I want to test as well, but would love to split it with some people if possible.

Edit: I at first thought they had posted a new COA for one of their Tirz, but got that confused with another vendor, so I deleted that part

I also had a good experience! I thought it was funny that it said cat litter, because it is totally probable in my world with my cats. 😂

Did both of you get T10? I want to test as well, but would love to split it with some people if possible.

Edit: I at first thought they had posted a new COA for one of their Tirz, but got that confused with another vendor, so I deleted that part
No, i ordered T30.

Back