Medgsgogo Tirz

Huh, when did you order? I wonder why the different color…I guess this shows how we can’t assume the same batch etc. Mine did have a Sept manufacture date on the box, but who knows if that is rightI
I ordered exactly on 10/9, mine did not specify the mfg date or batch number, which I was kinda hoping for.

I also had a good experience! I thought it was funny that it said cat litter, because it is totally probable in my world with my cats. 😂

Did both of you get T10? I want to test as well, but would love to split it with some people if possible.

Edit: I at first thought they had posted a new COA for one of their Tirz, but got that confused with another vendor, so I deleted that part
When t10 runs out I'm open to splitting higher doses

I also had a good experience! I thought it was funny that it said cat litter, because it is totally probable in my world with my cats. 😂

Did both of you get T10? I want to test as well, but would love to split it with some people if possible.

Edit: I at first thought they had posted a new COA for one of their Tirz, but got that confused with another vendor, so I deleted that part
I got the T10 end of September (when it was $85) as well as T30 in the current sale. Would love to somehow share testing costs with people.

I will be sending a vial out for testing next week. The problem is, other than cap color (which is very unreliable) we have no way to determine if our T30 shipments are from the same batch. Mine are in the freezer, in a thermos but I think they are orange caps.
When i expressed this to Tuk, purity and sanitization she gently said "we are trying to make a name for ourselves and are actively participating in public forums. To make our due diligence but wants a clean reputation for the community "

When i expressed this to Tuk, purity and sanitization she gently said "we are trying to make a name for ourselves and are actively participating in public forums. To make our due diligence but wants a clean reputation for the community "
That is kind of what I would expect her to say. Based on all of the feedback that i have read here and on other forums, I do believe the T30 I just received is fine. I am testing just to have greater confidence in what will end up in storage for the next couple of years.

The COA she provided when I purchase was incredibly sus. As with typical orders from China the vials are unlabeled and there was no identifying information included other than a sticker "Tirz 30" on the case so I could differentiate it from the other peps I purchased at the same time. However, if I wanted nicely labeled vials that match up to COA's I could have bought in the US at 3-10x the price. Even with the cost of the testing it is still a bargain if you are buying more than one kit.

Back