MedsGogo and Polypeptide - Anything about these sources?

Lucasvinia

New_Member
Reaction score
After extensive research on various platforms – forums, Reddit, Facebook, and Discord – I finally decided to make my first purchase of peptides directly from China. None of the orders have arrived yet, but I’ve already received the purity test results and spoke with some customers of these sellers, and so far, everything seems reliable.

I just discovered this forum yesterday and I’d like to know if anyone here has experience with these two companies. Here in Brazil, these products are quite expensive, so the alternative I found to purchase them more affordably was importing directly from China. I've never made this type of purchase before, so I’m still a bit unsure about how the process will go once the items arrive in Brazil, especially with customs. The sellers assured me that if the package gets held up, they would either resend the order or refund the payment.

If anyone here has dealt with these companies or has advice on this type of purchase, I’d really appreciate it! I’ll post a screenshot of the companies’ contacts to help with recognition. Thanks in advance!

Tuk: Medsgogo

Attachments

• IMG_4751.png
    IMG_4751.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4750.png
    IMG_4750.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 55
I have an order incoming from Tuk Angel. Never heard of MedsGoGo. Doesn't mean much though as I'm fairly new myself.

Meds is Turk’s website, which you can’t order from - last I knew. Just for browsing, need to chat with Tuk direct.

It’s currently a Chinese holiday, would t anticipate hearing anything until the 8th if you reach out.

O PolyPeptide usa COAs falsos, mas o Tuk está bom pelo que vi.
This is what I found. They sent me a test, but I realized it only after I had already paid. It was recommended on Reddit, which is why I ended up buying it, but then I got scared to actually use the product.

Turk seems to be legit, but I also didn't find any feedback from someone who actually bought from them, used the product, and liked it.

Last edited:
Meds é o site do Turk, no qual você não pode fazer pedidos - até onde eu sei. Só para navegar, preciso conversar com Tuk diretamente.

Atualmente é feriado chinês e não espero receber notícias até o dia 8, se você entrar em contato.
I talked to her yesterday, and so far it's just taking a little while to get a response.

Last edited:
Tenho um pedido chegando da Tuk Angel. Nunca ouvi falar da MedsGoGo. Mas isso não significa muito, pois eu sou relativamente novo.
Did it take a long time after they posted to update the tracking code?

Last edited:
Foi isso que eu encontrei. Eles me enviaram um teste, mas eu só percebi depois que já tinha pago. Ele foi recomendado no Reddit, e foi por isso que acabei comprando, mas depois fiquei com medo de realmente usar o produto.

O Turk parece ser legítimo, mas também não encontrei nenhum feedback de alguém que realmente comprou deles, usou o produto e gostou.
English if possible, it's not my main language either but I think it's important for everyone to understand each other.

English if possible, it's not my main language either but I think it's important for everyone to understand each other.
Yes, I wrote it in English, but I think it got translated automatically. I've already updated the posts and responses.

It's not possible on all devices, for exemple on my phone I have to copy/paste each comments in Google Translate.

I mean it's just common sense to all write in the same language, I'm french and I still make the effort to write in English?
I also wrote in English, and I think it's the best language for us to communicate. It was just an error when sending the message, but I've already edited the posts.

I purchased from ASC/Tuk in August and had a good experience. I haven't tried the product yet, as I'm still waiting for additional supplies to arrive.

Paid with Paypal, which I really appreciated being able to do. Communication was very good, got tracking info in timely manner. Took about two weeks from payment to package in hand, which is an acceptable amount of time IMO. You can use the ParcelsApp website to track the progress as it aggregates shipping information from different worldwide shipping companies.

I was also a part of the group test recently done for ASC, and our results were good. Purity results were acceptable (variation was not ideal but not unexpected or egregious) and it passed sterility, which surprised many of us as several of the well known vendors have failed recently (not necessarily cause for alarm, just mentioning).

Attachments

• ASC T30 Sterility Results.png
    ASC T30 Sterility Results.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 41
  • ASC T30 Testing Results First GLP1 Share.png
    ASC T30 Testing Results First GLP1 Share.png
    532.7 KB · Views: 44
Paid with Paypal, which I really appreciated being able to do.
I'm assuming it's the standard PayPal option, not the "friends and family" option, correct? I ask because I like to use the "pay in 4" feature with Paypal as that's really the only way I can afford these kits right now without using a CC which I try to avoid.

I purchased from ASC/Tuk in August and had a good experience. I haven't tried the product yet, as I'm still waiting for additional supplies to arrive. Paid with Paypal, which I really appreciated being able to do. Communication was very good, got tracking info in timely manner. Took about two weeks from payment to package in hand, which is an acceptable amount of time IMO. You can use the ParcelsApp website to track the progress as it aggregates shipping information from different worldwide shipping companies. I was also a part of the group test recently done for ASC, and our results were good. Purity results were acceptable (variation was not ideal but not unexpected or egregious) and it passed sterility, which surprised many of us as several of the well known vendors have failed recently (not necessarily cause for alarm, just mentioning).
Sorry, I'm very new to this world, what would ASC be?

I'm assuming it's the standard PayPal option, not the "friends and family" option, correct? I ask because I like to use the "pay in 4" feature with Paypal as that's really the only way I can afford these kits right now without using a CC which I try to avoid.
Yes, it was standard Paypal, and there is a transaction fee added (was like $16 or something, I'd have to look).

Back