Missing Red Spot?

SLZRdad

New_Member
Reaction score
Earlier today I took Tirz from Amopure and it’s not giving me the red spot that the Tirz from Amble would give me. 10mg - 50units.
Is the red spot something people regularly get?
Does the missing red spot mean it might not be Tirzepatide?

Earlier today I took Tirz from Amopure and it’s not giving me the red spot that the Tirz from Amble would give me. 10mg - 50units.
I never get a red spot from Tirz. Doesn't Amble add B12 to their Tirz? If so, it may just be the B12 that was doing that to you.

Can't say i've ever noticed a red spot from either compounded or amo triz. I CAN say that the t60 I got from amo works just as good as the compounded stuff.

Like you would get a post-injection skin reaction? I think it is pretty rare and random. I have never had it with either Mounjaro/Zepbound/compounded/pep.

I wish I know what all the codes meant. Is R for Reta? Is there a list of codes to names?
My understanding is that only triz has the different code due to potential legal issues from Lily but I only started buying research materials a few months ago so i'm not 100% sure. As for the rest, yes R is Reta and S is Sema.

My understanding is that only triz has the different code due to potential legal issues from Lily but I only started buying research materials a few months ago so i'm not 100% sure. As for the rest, yes R is Reta and S is Sema.
Thanks! I’m thinking about switching to Reta since I’m not losing much on tirzepatide

I have always gotten an injection site reaction from both name brand and compounded tirz. If I suddenly didn't get one, it would give me pause, too. Not saying that it isn't tirz, just saying that obviously SOMETHING changed, and I would wonder what.

I think the pharmacy (TXProMed) Amble uses compounds with B-12. You could check your previous invoice or one of the vials , it should say tirzepatide + B-12. That could very well cause a red spot which is probably a reaction to the vitamin.
Red spots are not typically a desirable side effect and a lack of one is not an indication that the injection is ineffective.
Best of luck on your journey.

Back