My first of two orders from QSC have arrived.

KYRivianMan

Reaction score
I do have a question. I ordered Three Kits…One Selank, One SS-31 and One Amidate Selank. All three have the same facial moisturizer label on them. NO OTHER LABEL. How to do I know what is what? Thanks for help…

I do have a question. I ordered Three Kits…One Selank, One SS-31 and One Amidate Selank. All three have the same facial moisturizer label on them. NO OTHER LABEL. How to do I know what is what? Thanks for help…
Usually they can be distinguished by their Snap-Cap color matched to their COA, Dawg.

All I can contribute is this advice from an email QSC's Irene sent at some point in the order confirmation process. (I haven't received the product yet.) Come for her strategic use of varying type sizes, and stay for her earnest pleas for patience. (I can't help it, I love her.) BUT MOSTLY – DO NOT THROW AWAY ANY PACKAGING lol and pay attention to what's in those brackets!! 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_8450.jpeg
    IMG_8450.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 63
Ha… love the answers…. Thanks for the help… It is like a seek and find game now.
Well! My dumbass opened them so hastily and without my glasses on. I separated the package from the vials. Sure enough in tiny little letters next to Chinese writing there is a code to the contents. I am to seek email for clues now.. I could just kick myself for being like a kid at Christmas tearing into everything without a thought to packaging. 🤦🏻‍♂️ FML

Well! My dumbass opened them so hastily and without my glasses on. I separated the package from the vials. Sure enough in tiny little letters next to Chinese writing there is a code to the contents. I am to seek email for clues now.. I could just kick myself for being like a kid at Christmas tearing into everything without a thought to packaging. 🤦🏻‍♂️ FML
This seems to happen very often.

I am sure this happens frequently, we're only human. So now it's just a question of next steps. Per @dionysos advice above, does each vial have a different cap color that you could "retrofit" to a COA somewhere that QSC would've provided with their product offerings?

Update on my self made drama..lmao… I sent an email just to ask. In the meantime I took everyone’s advice and searched for the COAs. Went to price list and clicked on what I ordered and it linked to the Jano. Cap colors match except for one… so two outta three ain’t bad… isn’t that a meatloaf song? Thanks for the help and community…😬

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back