My Split Personality - Waving Bye-bye to AR and Hello to QSC

One order I have received but not used. And the second order should arrive in the next day or two. Probably won’t test anything right away.
Thanks for the update, there is not much info/reviews about them, so any update is much appreciated.

Currently locked
Did you figure it out? Cashapp is very easy. And the young folks use it too. Now you can send your grandkids money with a few clicks.
I’m not sure who you were responding to with this post, but, I’m thinking I’ll try the cashapp/btc route. I’m just a bit hesitant, I’ve never really stepped my toes into crypto before. Lol yeah I use cash app all the time to send my 13 yo allowance 😂

I’m not sure who you were responding to with this post, but, I’m thinking I’ll try the cashapp/btc route. I’m just a bit hesitant, I’ve never really stepped my toes into crypto before. Lol yeah I use cash app all the time to send my 13 yo allowance 😂
If you use cash app then you are set. They do bitcoin too.

Is this what you all are calling GYC? I’m still navigating all the acronyms, sorry 😅😅 if so, I just joined that discord, and am trying to navigate making an order via Annie. Still learning lol.

I need an adult lol.
I know exactly how you feel. I wish there was an all-in-one post that laid everything out with instructions for those of us who need more hand-holding. Something with like, top five CN companies, top 5 US companies, links to everything, instructions on how to use bitcoin, best place to buy BAC water, links to dosage calculators, and then a section on what to expect based on where you place the order, a section on the different labs doing COAs and who is most trust worthy, etc. I've been here for a few weeks and instead of getting more familiar, I just feel more overwhelmed. All that information is probably around here somewhere, but it's scattered. Everyone here is very nice, but I feel like there is definitely something I'm missing, as nothing about any of these processes feels intuitive. I also need an adult. 🙃

I know exactly how you feel. I wish there was an all-in-one post that laid everything out with instructions for those of us who need more hand-holding. Something with like, top five CN companies, top 5 US companies, links to everything, instructions on how to use bitcoin, best place to buy BAC water, links to dosage calculators, and then a section on what to expect based on where you place the order, a section on the different labs doing COAs and who is most trust worthy, etc. I've been here for a few weeks and instead of getting more familiar, I just feel more overwhelmed. All that information is probably around here somewhere, but it's scattered. Everyone here is very nice, but I feel like there is definitely something I'm missing, as nothing about any of these processes feels intuitive. I also need an adult. 🙃
Yes everything you just said. Between this forum, Reddit and peppys, my head is spinning lol

I can help with some of that @MiniatureSnail .
I studied the US petitide vendors and compiled a spreadsheet comparing them for Price and Quality.

The link to that info is contained in my signature and on my Profile page. Additionally there is an Easy Reconstitution Guide, Best DIY Injection Gear Guide and a link to the best peptide calculator I’ve yet found. Check’em out!

EDIT: I just realized that neither of those is easily visible on cell phones - so I am copying them into the post body text::
GLP1 PRICE VS QUALITY US | BEST DIY INJECT GEAR | EASY RECONS | BEST PEPTIDE CALC | GLP1 VENDORS CHINA (DRAFT)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back