My Split Personality - Waving Bye-bye to AR and Hello to QSC

Has anyone actually received tracking info from the latest QSC group buy? Dealt with Irene, confirmed on blockchain 5 days ago, now radio silence. I know these things take time to process, and tracking is usually late, but I thought these were US warehouse. Just curious

Has anyone actually received tracking info from the latest QSC group buy? Dealt with Irene, confirmed on blockchain 5 days ago, now radio silence. I know these things take time to process, and tracking is usually late, but I thought these were US warehouse. Just curious
Is this for the tirz GB? I'd email Irene again and then if that doesn't work you can email Tracy directly.

It is. Just wasn't sure if it was normal, or I need to be the squeaky wheel. Not going to panic just yet
Yeah, I mean if you ordered pretty early on, it doesn't hurt to send a follow-up email. It is still your money so you're in the right to ask what is going on with your order.

I heard about them over on Peppys. Check the overseas vendor channel. There’s 3 salespeople: Rosie, Yoko, and Annie. I ordered through Annie and follow both Annie and Yoko on Discord.

They don’t post their price list but will readily provide you prices if you ask. I ordered through both their group buys.

If you want contact info or discord invite let me know.
Hi Mrs. Roper_1977, I'd love a discord invite for GYC and Annie. Thank you! New member here but I've been on a few other forums. Looking to do a first time overseas purchase for my research subjects.

Hi Mrs. Roper_1977, I'd love a discord invite for GYC and Annie. Thank you! New member here but I've been on a few other forums. Looking to do a first time overseas purchase for my research subjects.

Awesome, thank you!
The discord link I have for Tracy at QSC's discord only has 2 testing results on it. No other activity. Am I in the right place?
For a new QSC order, do we place at the sigma@ email or to Tracy at her email? I appreciate the help!

Use the sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn for orders.
BTW, Tracy, like 100% of the reps from all the Chinese companies -- femmy names and avatars not withstanding-- is male. :cool:
I’m about to place an order via email with QSC…. Can you or anyone that’s done this, walk me through how to actually pay for the order? I’m seeing this on their reply email I just got:

Sorry, we can't pay with AliBABA / PAYPAL/ CREDIT CARD / GOOGLE PAY / WESTERN UNION / MONEYGRAM / APPLE PAY /venmo now.

We currently support the following payment methods:

Cryptocurrencies:Bitcoin,USDT, ETH

Bank transfers: Euro,US dollar ,AUD

I’ve never paid with anything in bitcoin (nor do I own any). Yall, how do I do this? 😅

I’m about to place an order via email with QSC…. Can you or anyone that’s done this, walk me through how to actually pay for the order? I’m seeing this on their reply email I just got:

Sorry, we can't pay with AliBABA / PAYPAL/ CREDIT CARD / GOOGLE PAY / WESTERN UNION / MONEYGRAM / APPLE PAY /venmo now.

We currently support the following payment methods:

Cryptocurrencies:Bitcoin,USDT, ETH

Bank transfers: Euro,US dollar ,AUD

I’ve never paid with anything in bitcoin (nor do I own any). Yall, how do I do this? 😅
I called my bank and did a bank transfer

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back