My Split Personality - Waving Bye-bye to AR and Hello to QSC

Thank you so very much for this. I've heard you and others speak of Annie, so I'm ecstatic to have finally learned who this is and to have another vendor in my options.
I see @milos is in there and asking about 3rd party Sema testing. Can you perhaps enlighten us on this vendor in regards to testing and perhaps any things to look out for? I saw Annie asked members to join Telegram, so I've installed yet another app to learn. Does this vendor not sell Sema?

Thank you!

I’m about to place an order via email with QSC…. Can you or anyone that’s done this, walk me through how to actually pay for the order? I’m seeing this on their reply email I just got:

Sorry, we can't pay with AliBABA / PAYPAL/ CREDIT CARD / GOOGLE PAY / WESTERN UNION / MONEYGRAM / APPLE PAY /venmo now.

We currently support the following payment methods:

Cryptocurrencies:Bitcoin,USDT, ETH

Bank transfers: Euro,US dollar ,AUD

I’ve never paid with anything in bitcoin (nor do I own any). Yall, how do I do this? 😅
Try Wise, it was easy(ish)

@TeemoTime

Yeah, I'd steer clear of SRY. Very unprofessional, insulting respected forum members here, and butting into conversations when not invited, which violates vendor rules. Not sure why SRY Lab Lucy hasn't been banned from here, probably just a matter of time. Did Lucy contact you directly without you asking first? If so, please report it!
No . I've been talking with someone else from sry and they're very nice etc, I've also talked to someone who has used them and had good experience , 😭😭 unfortunate...

No . I've been talking with someone else from sry and they're very nice etc, I've also talked to someone who has used them and had good experience , 😭😭 unfortunate...
Very nice does not equal very good at their job nor quality products. People need to stop basing their buying decisions on a sweet-talking rep and instead on established reputation.

Thank you so very much for this. I've heard you and others speak of Annie, so I'm ecstatic to have finally learned who this is and to have another vendor in my options.
I see @milos is in there and asking about 3rd party Sema testing. Can you perhaps enlighten us on this vendor in regards to testing and perhaps any things to look out for? I saw Annie asked members to join Telegram, so I've installed yet another app to learn. Does this vendor not sell Sema?

Thank you!
My experience has been very good with Annie. I have participated in both group buys and tests have been provided for both. If you’re interested in anything outside of group buys, just message her via email, WhatsApp, or DM her on the server. They don’t post their price list, just the catalog. So ask her via one of those options for price of whatever items you’re interested in and if any COAs available. But she’s not going to answer these questions on a regular post on a channel as I see @milos asking.

My experience has been very good with Annie. I have participated in both group buys and tests have been provided for both. If you’re interested in anything outside of group buys, just message her via email, WhatsApp, or DM her on the server. They don’t post their price list, just the catalog. So ask her via one of those options for price of whatever items you’re interested in and if any COAs available. But she’s not going to answer these questions on a regular post on a channel as I see @milos asking.
Do you have Annie’s WhatsApp?

@Broken Chef yes it is a very new vendor, but they have good reviews and great 3rd party results "all over the place" recently ;) so very promising, there was just some issue with some GB, but they address is already somehow or trying to resolve. I wish this vendor will be OK and will keep consistently testing as good as now.
Sema they have, and as cheap as QSC, they send me price list already 1 week ago, I did just suggest them on discord to publish publicly as I don't like emailing individually every vendor every week for price and stock updates
second new vendor im watching - Wuhan - also tests very well so far

sorry for off topic, since we discuss GYC here already, their "one and only issue" was just confirmed solved and their latest, fully independent 3rd party test results (janoshik) came back again slightly overfill (from GB of Cagri)

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back