My Tydes Purchase

Can I ask which vendor you used for China? Thanks!
I searched through the public square, vendor connection, and source/supplier reviews to make my decision. And also searched the site for the vendors I looked at to see what others thought of them. Have you done any of that yet? It's a very personal decision, in my opinion, and I haven't even received my first order yet so I can't vouch for anyone at this point. I don't want to recommend something I'm still figuring out myself, you know?

Very new to the forum, I figured this post might help others. When I started looking around, I couldn't find other posts including product photos. If this is not allowed please delete.

I did a couple purchases in the last few days (one domestic, two CN) and I just received the first one, from Tydes. I got 6 x Tirz 10 mg and two Hospira BAC water.

Pros:
  • They sell individual vials, not just kits of 10. Good for smaller/testing purchases
  • Very fast, responsive. I purchased at night and they shipped first thing the next day
  • Shipping was USPS priority mail (so usually 1-3 business days).
  • They had Hospira BAC water in stock too
  • Each vial has a CAS Id included (see photo)
  • Very well packed, pucks intact.
  • It came with a cool vial container (see photos)

Cons:
  • Certainly (way) more expensive than Chinese, but it feels like a first good step for those who are just starting. Pricing wise, this first purchase was almost the same price per mg than the compounded pharmacies.
I'm not planning on sending any of these for testing - my RS is confident and is accepting the risk 🤣

Thank you for this!

I was trying to narrow down for my first purchase and this is where I landed just hadn't pulled the trigger yet!

FWIW to anyone else Tydes has 20% off with RESEARCH and if you make your payment directly with your bank its an additional $10 off.

I KNOW I can source cheaper, but for my first time ordering and trying, this is where I feel most comfortable.

Back