Need domestic warehouse venders

Amo does, but I dont think they tell you in advance where it's shipping from. Maybe if you email and ask. I placed an order on a Monday and received in on Friday from Texas. It was a nice surprise, I thought it was coming from CN.

Amo does, but I dont think they tell you in advance where it's shipping from. Maybe if you email and ask. I placed an order on a Monday and received in on Friday from Texas. It was a nice surprise, I thought it was coming from CN.
Thank you could you provide contact info for them?

I think it more likely that AmoPure.net does not have any US depots. The tracking I've received shows origin at the Hong Kong airport - I'm assuming a free trade warehouse.

There are numerous daily flights departing HK near midnight and arriving in Dallas about 8:00am that same calendar day.

AmoPure appears operationally advanced enough to get product on those flights given they are "on premises" at the airport. That's effectively Next Day Air to Dallas right into the UPS facility at DFW.

Given the huge volume of 1-stop and 2-stop flights from HK to the US Amo would not need to open US facilities. It might, in fact slow down their deliveries.

J
Going to place an order with them soon. Their Jano test reports all show testing for 4 vials, same day shipping, free ship over $200. Worth a look. Check out @dionysos vendor spreadsheet on his profile page as well.
just placed an order with them for some non-glp1 peptides, will let everyone know how it goes.

That's bc they're a US vendor and a company completely made up by a d1scord group buy server... it's not a real business.
Do you have any further background on this? I saw a similar comment on peppys, but it was quite terse.

Alot of people seem to be starting to use this vendor, so if you have background about anything dishonest about what they are doing I think people should know.

Also, I posted this in another thread, but I'm posting it here too in case people missed it. NEXAPH had a failed sterility test posted on peppys. That was followed up with another test that passed, but I'd still suggest additional caution if you bought from this vendor.

That's bc they're a US vendor and a company completely made up by a d1scord group buy server... it's not a real business.
If they:

- Ship the product
- Product is as described
- Product tests correctly
- Kit pricing is good
- Shipping price is good

Why would it matter? How would it not be a "real" business? And more importantly why would any of us care?

If they:

- Ship the product
- Product is as described
- Product tests correctly
- Kit pricing is good
- Shipping price is good

Why would it matter? How would it not be a "real" business? And more importantly why would any of us care?
My thought is that if they are doing anything dishonest I would not trust the COAs. They could be ordering from multiple overseas vendors and only testing from one.

Not saying they are doing thus necessarily, but with new vendors, I think we need to vet them thoroughly and hold them to a high standard if we want to trust them.

Do you have any further background on this? I saw a similar comment on peppys, but it was quite terse.

Alot of people seem to be starting to use this vendor, so if you have background about anything dishonest about what they are doing I think people should know.

Also, I posted this in another thread, but I'm posting it here too in case people missed it. NEXAPH had a failed sterility test posted on peppys. That was followed up with another test that passed, but I'd still suggest additional caution if you bought from this vendor.
history is on discord - that's all I feel comfortable saying on here.

And yes, as you noted their 15mg tirz orange cap also failed sterility but results are private to the testing server

I found this post from our fearless leader about Shanghai NEXA PHARMA CO./SPC/SNP/NEXAPH. I'm not sure how i missed it earlier other than this company has 5+ names making them hard to research (might be by design, see cantydes/cantides/canvibes, etc). I think I'm going to take a pass on this vendor. Sounds like those who already ordered are likely fine, but I'm the type to bail at the first sign of sketchyness.

Just posting this so others can find it, since the multiple names might make it challenging for others to find this too.

Shanghai NEXA PHARMA CO./SPC/SNP/NEXAPH. I'm not sure how i missed it earlier other than this company has 5+ names making them hard to research
I emailed them and asked that same question. Cain said “Hi, we are currently using both. SPC is our first name and once we made the website we are starting to transition to SNP.”

Was going to order cagri from them but not in any hurry so I’m going to watch from the bushes for a while longer.

i have an order of Tirz10 coming from nexa, should be delivered soon. shipped UPS. price seemed reasonable for being domestic.

Back