New and looking for guidance

phil454

Registered
Reaction score
I just joined a couple weeks ago and I am trying to same some money instead of buying from a compounding pharmacy. Was purchasing from Slimdown RX before coming here. I was able to get the spreadsheet that dionysos had up before it was removed and went through that and read many posts on here.

I ended up making a purchase through angel/tuk/medsgogo for T60. I was planning on sending in a vial to be tested once I receive it to Janoshik but now I am considering Vanguard since its in the states and only 200 for the test.

I want to try the Retatrutide to stack with the Tirzepitide. Was thinking of ordering that through SPC once they restock. Would really like to get in on a group buy but not exactly sure how that works and all.

I did order all the stuff so I can reconstitute and filter when I am ready after testing. Peptidetest did mess my order up for the filters and bacteriostatic water somehow but I reached out and got a quick response that they will correct it ASAP.

Is there any other resources that anyone could recommend that would help me out. Im looking for more information on group buys and testing information so I can be more informed about my future purchases.

Thanks

Man I wish every new member was as informed as you when they started posting 😅

There are other places that would have a lot of the information that you are looking for but they don't allow posting links and are invite only. I did see someone post https://peptide.chat/ the other day, which I THINK is a decent resource (if this isn't allowed please let me know and I will remove it) and they have some information on group buys through a few vendors, one of which it seems you have already used.

To parrot what others have already said, I have not seen much positive information about stacking reta and tirz as they have a bunch of overlap already. Not that you need to stack but if you are dead set on doing that, you might want to look into cagri as it works on different receptors than reta or tirz.

I personally was getting into it with limited info because I was mainly look at places like peptide sourcing forum that is an offshoot of the subreddit that doesn't actually allow sourcing. This forum has a lot more knowledgeable individuals and is way more active imo, when I was just using the other forum a person was talking about their good experience with cantydes so I ordered from them based on that and ended spending way too much for a kit of tirz 20mg for 400 all together, QSC a popular vendor here has it 30mg kits for 230.

I would poke around and read up on stuff before pulling the trigger like myself too early so you have a better experience. Comically I found out about this forum from from googling Cantydes and seeing the admin here arguing with him lol.

Back