New henan tengmao order

Yes I was very surprised at how quick it came. At the time I was talking 5mg of Tirz from x but decided to try the one I just received from Henan and it felt more effective than the one from x.
Awesome. I haven’t tried X but I’ve heard varying reports. I did a small order like 10mg I think? From one of the us peptide places then found henan and it was definitely more effective.

Tested Henan 15 Mg on Monday and there's no doubt this stuff is good. Feels like name brand. Had to force myself to eat something as the appetite is just gone. 12 days from CN and great packaging. Very happy with purchase. Edit: Requested testing on PTDS to gauge interest. Will put up vial for test.

Tested Henan 15 Mg on Monday and there's no doubt this stuff is good. Feels like name brand. Had to force myself to eat something as the appetite is just gone. 12 days from CN and great packaging. Very happy with purchase. Edit: Requested testing on PTDS to gauge interest. Will put up vial for test.
Was the Henan 15 mg $330?

So I had nothing but nice things to say about them previously. They shipped quickly and the product was good. This time? I STILL have not received tracking.

Cora and yep. I have always previously received tracking from her within 24 hours.. I asked about it and was told within 2 days. I placed a significantly larger order this time since they had previously proven to be reliable.

I have contacted her again. This morning in response to telling her she told me I’d have my tracking info in the next 2 days which didn’t happen:

Is that so, dear friend, in order to avoid customs inspection, our company is currently adopting a cross-shipping strategy, that is, for example, sending a batch of goods today, not sending them the next day, and sending another batch on the third day.
Try not to let them go.
The goods are on the same flight, reducing the risk of being inspected.

In addition, Tirzepatide 30mg has been selling well recently, and we need to ship it from the factory.
If it was faster before, it was because some of the inventory was in the freight forwarder, so it took some time, but please believe that the order number will be issued to you on Monday, so please don't worry. Thank you for your understanding.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back